Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
All of those examples are people who arent either established so try another one willy...

Nah your right. I just wanted to show how easy it is to find two writers with the same name... Not trying to argue who's more talented/established its obvious

McNasty...Can you enlighten me as to what that throw up you keep posting says?

I feel bad someone goes and puts in all that work and yet a writer with over 20yrs of reading graff experience can't decipher it......either Im losing my edge or that throw up is just whack

my 2 cents

I think your losing your edge. The letters are pretty simple I think. I don't think they can get any bigger in some of those flics

McNasty...Can you enlighten me as to what that throw up you keep posting says?

I feel bad someone goes and puts in all that work and yet a writer with over 20yrs of reading graff experience can't decipher it......either Im losing my edge or that throw up is just whack

my 2 cents

Gotta agrreed wit mr Griddy I'm on the same boat and if I says klan def gotta change that small ass l that looks like a U in into a capital or don't curve it to much you lose the form and make a different letter

My two cents

It says "Klan" Mr. Griddy....ya know, like as in the other crew you are a part of....duh.

i see that klan tag almost every time im on 84, honestly I had no idea it said klan until ILC here brought some enlightenment to to the table. I was thiking huolk or something. I say good looks on getting up, but it would be sweet to see a different letter style. Theres this new font called "re-lax" that i've been hearing about lately, i heard they've added it to Microsoft Word 2012 :D

cas ya'll got way too much time son. but then again if i had as much 2 cents as you id be kickin it smokin newports an throwin darts all day long. those are some fine ass pennies though man

Someone in NY once said some similar shit to me...he goes "nahhhh man its not really about style, its about how many ups you got!!!" and i was like...yeahhhhh dude, because it's really impossible to have both style and ups...(obvious sarcasm)...

theres nothing wrong if you have both,in fact...... if you can destroy and bring and burn new shit to the table more power to you respect ..... its that motherfucker that scribble scrabble crap all over the place and got no skill whatsoever that bothers me and walks around with a smug self of entitlement ....its like screaming loud but you aint saying nothing ....feel me lackn style and and subject matter.. anyone can go around and deface public property... it aint that hard. its what and how you say it ....breakn piggy banks

PLEASE DO NOT

THAT KLAN SHIT IS BOOTY MY SON WAS PROBABLY WRITING FOR 3 OR 4 YEARS AT THE MOOOST AND THATS A GENEROUS ESTIMATE PROB MORE LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD JUSTBORN TOY

REGARDLESS THAT SHIT WONT ROCK IN THE NYC THREAD WE ARE ALL ABOUT QUALITY DON'T GET IT TWISTED. ONLY TOYS SAY SHIT LIKE "ITS ALL ABOUT QUANTITY NOT QUALITY". THAT KID YOU MET FROM NY WAS A TOY

BUMP JICK

hahahaha my mannnn