Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What's up with that store and who did those letters?

Dude, ILC went harry potter on everyone and transfigured into SBP. Some crazy cats goin to town in an ebis from what i hear...

I would drop a nut to get my hand on one of those black cards with a time and date... just sayin i've got some xmas/ new year cheer to spread around

Dude, ILC went harry potter on everyone and transfigured into SBP. Some crazy cats goin to town in an ebis from what i hear...

I would drop a nut to get my hand on one of those black cards with a time and date... just sayin i've got some xmas/ new year cheer to spread around

Keep your ear to the street and be ready for the winter sale. Late Jan. / early Feb.

Chuck Livingston here.... A woman from Warsaw, Poland gave birth to twins recentely. The catch? The twins have two different fathers. The woman, who was cheating on her husband with her boyfriend, took in both their snots, in her box... After DNA testing was concluded, it determined her husband was the father of the boy twin, and her boyfriend was the father of the girl twin, with only 7 cases of this happening in the world. The woman has since divorced and is living with her boyfriend. My question is to the viewers... When are we going to Warsaw? Now off to ILC witht he local news and then to Binghamton Rivers with the weather report!

Binghamton heres, goods mornings to alls my happys viewers! Hope yours days is fabbbbbbbbbbbbbulousssssssss... Be carefuls this mornings on your mornings commutes, wes haves temperatures of 15° withs barelys any winds, buts it's supers slipperys outs... reminds me of my colleges days, whoaaaaaaas... Laters ins the afternoons we wills sees a highs of 36° withs somes amazinggggggggs suns comings outs, it's abouts times the suns came forwards withs it's identitiessss. All yous outdoors peoples withs yours flannelses, enjoys yours supers afternoons, withs an expeteds lows cummings in at 24° degrees tonights... haves an supers awesomes days, now to ILC withs more ofs the locals newseses... Sillys