Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hi,

I know this is pretty forward so i understand that you guys have your hesitations. I'm not a cop, I don't talk to the cops and NPR is not run by the government (it's called the free press for a reason). WNPR is the station i work at in Hartford, It is the main NPR affiliate in Connecticut. I'm not guaranteeing this piece will even make it on the air. it's simply for NPR's Main Street and will at least be on the projects website.

While everyone else is featuring some bullshit like a local store owner or some bus route that will never get implemented I want to give the perspective of the people who are seen by the establishment as part of the problem in urban development.

I'm not trying to make a statement and I already know about your "culture" (I used to tag in NB a while back. I wasn't any good but I tried it out for a couple of months). I find it surprising that a group that will climb buildings and bridges to show the world their art is so reluctant to tell their story.

Reply or send me a message if you want.

it's actually a publically funded station under the same people that run PBS, but regardless, it's pretty obviously bullshit.

found this in the jersey thread

SDC11364.jpg

bump for me taking this pic good to see them out there to bad the che got dissed and there was an aera next to the che but when i went back ot get pics it was rolled over bye some one

Hi,

I know this is pretty forward so i understand that you guys have your hesitations. I'm not a cop, I don't talk to the cops and NPR is not run by the government (it's called the free press for a reason). WNPR is the station i work at in Hartford, It is the main NPR affiliate in Connecticut. I'm not guaranteeing this piece will even make it on the air. it's simply for NPR's Main Street and will at least be on the projects website.

While everyone else is featuring some bullshit like a local store owner or some bus route that will never get implemented I want to give the perspective of the people who are seen by the establishment as part of the problem in urban development.

I'm not trying to make a statement and I already know about your "culture" (I used to tag in NB a while back. I wasn't any good but I tried it out for a couple of months). I find it surprising that a group that will climb buildings and bridges to show the world their art is so reluctant to tell their story.

Reply or send me a message if you want.[/QUOT

That piece of art in the sky on that building or bridge you wonder so much about is my story what else do you need to know? My previous criminal record so you can judge me and maybe throw me in jail.

I obviously understand the hesitations among everyone on this thread for participating in the story, but honestly, yall shouldn't be so harsh on the dude. Maybe hes a cop, maybe hes not..I'm definitely not saying that I would take the risk. But don't make it seem like it's such a weird thing for a reporter to want to investigate the ways of graffiti writers...one of the most famous articles ever written on a graffiti writer was that by Kevin Heldman, who met up with and followed JA for a week to write a story on him for Rolling Stone. And I'm pretty sure that JA has a lot more to lose than anyone else on this thread.