Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey guys,

I'm producing a piece for NPR's Main street project. The project is supposed to take a look at various main streets in America and my plan is to follow a graffiti artist while he tags downtown New Britain one night. It would have to be in the next month or so and I would like it to be someone who usually uses downtown New Britain as a stomping ground. I will not use real names and any photos I use will have faces blurred out before they are published.

If you are interested please email me or reply.

Thank you

Hey guys,

I'm producing a piece for NPR's Main street project. The project is supposed to take a look at various main streets in America and my plan is to follow a graffiti artist while he tags downtown New Britain one night. It would have to be in the next month or so and I would like it to be someone who usually uses downtown New Britain as a stomping ground. I will not use real names and any photos I use will have faces blurred out before they are published.

If you are interested please email me or reply.

Thank you

Yeah help this guy blow up your spot. I'd love to hear all about this "culture" from the perspective of someone who works for a government radio station or possibly law enforcement.

Oh, you didn't hear? NPR's movin' to New Britain. Switching formats too...

National Polish Radio. Confusing America One Broken English Sentence at a Time.

"We now return to "Stosh", reporting live from Broad St., New Britain... Stosh. Can you tell us where the dirt pile is being made?"

Yeah help this guy blow up your spot. I'd love to hear all about this "culture" from the perspective of someone who works for a government radio station or possibly law enforcement.

well i was actually planning on making a graffiti movie, but im still working on another project right now... fyi