Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont speak 2 quickly you may look like a jackass sokis' mixed more custom paint then anyone. and when hes doing that and dropping burners your out wasting paint on horrible lines and mix matched fills that allways come out trash...im pretty sure Rlax can burn u off the wall and tiks not to far behind at this point and all three of u are schwag....

dont speak 2 quickly you may look like a jackass sokis' mixed more custom paint then anyone. and when hes doing that and dropping burners your out wasting paint on horrible lines and mix matched fills that allways come out trash...im pretty sure Rlax can burn u off the wall and tiks not to far behind at this point and all three of u are schwag....

who is this directed towards

How do u know soki mix paint than any one just asking???

Am I really the only one who thinks that looks like abys style? The letters, arrows, lighting. I didn't read it, but abys instantly popped in my head. Respect to Soki, just an observation

I see what you mean. theres a resemblance. respect to both of them tho, theyre doin their thing.

GEDC0464.jpg

ebis.jpg

ahh yes. and one innocent visual misinterpretation gets turned into a "He's Biting!!" accusation. so smart!

Im sayin. Lol, But seriously guys im not trying to start a whole thing here. After a closer look, it is clearly a Soki piece. Let see some more flicks now..

Im no fan of soki, but we are all the same, we all got differents styles of the same collection.... its called being from the same state. everyone picks and chooses what they think is a "sick style" if they know it or not... then they are who they are.

everythings already been done before

you think you invented that color, or arrow or hook.. you just added to the previous one

Definitely disagreed. Most styles are rooted in NYC tradition, but the point is to have your own collection of styles, not to belong to one. ^See above. Ain't no one out there with Creds letter style, and ain't no one ever misses a Cred freight when it rolls by. The big idea is...you don't even have to read the name to know its Creds, and that's awesome. Sure, Creds uses arrows (for example), but I really wouldn't say that therefore his style falls within some sort of "arrow-using" collection. In fact, I think that CT is home to one of the most diverse selections of style in the nation, very few of which belong to the same "collection" as one another. The individual innovation that came out of here during the 90s and onward was pretty unparalleled.

Oh yeah, and gaining inspiration from someone else's style to create your own thing definitely counts as invention. That's granted that it actually is different, and not just taken. Thomas Edison didn't invent light, but he definitely used it in inventing the lightbulb.