Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

wtf is soo funny about that? So instead of calling for help you took pic and posted it here ?? Ohhhh nooooOOo, call for or help??? You're too hard for that now, son.. Maybe one day I'll see your mom laying in a pool of blood in the gutter. I'll be sure take a pics of myself pissing in her mouth and post it so all you assholes can make fun it.. Crackhead or not.. NOT FUNNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wtf is soo funny about that? So instead of calling for help you took pic and posted it here ?? Ohhhh nooooOOo, call for or help??? You're too hard for that now, son.. Maybe one day I'll see your mom laying in a pool of blood in the gutter. I'll be sure take a pics of myself pissing in her mouth and post it so all you assholes can make fun it.. Crackhead or not.. NOT FUNNY

seconded.

busyb you gotta grow up...making yourself look bad

^ Am I missing something, is this actually someones mom? I'm not saying she deserved this but damn, If my mom was a crackhead and fell and busted her ass, good to know that TGUNNER would piss in her mouth AND take a flick. Guess I don't feel so bad for laughing at this...you shouldn't either busy....

^ Am I missing something, is this actually someones mom? I'm not saying she deserved this but damn, If my mom was a crackhead and fell and busted her ass, good to know that TGUNNER would piss in her mouth and take a flick. Guess I don;t feel so bad for laughing at this...

^ Am I missing something, is this actually someones mom? I'm not saying she deserved this but damn, If my mom was a crackhead and fell and busted her ass, good to know that TGUNNER would piss in her mouth AND take a flick. Guess I don't feel so bad for laughing at this...you shouldn't either busy....

You're obviously too fucking stupid to understand my reasoning. Go ahead, keep laughing. I just feel bad for people like you. I really do..

my moms not a crackhead....so probably wont happen....but as far as growing up, maybe i do, cuz i thought that shit was pretty funny...

You're obviously too fucking stupid to understand my reasoning. Go ahead, keep laughing. I just feel bad for people like you. I really do..

fuckin give me a break..u want to pass judgement on people, join a fuckin ministary, then u can make difference.until then shut up with your outstanding citizen bullshit...

if you dont see the difference then you need a smack in the mouth and better parents lol

i was brought up rite and still turned out wrong i guess.....i see the difference, but also the similarity, in the sense that i dont care about someone elses property, nor do i care about some crackhead bitch......