Job hunt thread #213,431,536 with an m night shyamalan twist.

Soup BDC

Moe's culture thread got me thinkin how selling pop culture really does feel to me like it's stretching the buck. I've been preparing for an opening of a screenprint/clothing company me and some chronies are working on, but I've always felt like we're seriously doing it because everyone else is doing it and we think we can do it half a percent better.

Fucking great. I enjoy this shit, but I'm dissapointed in the mediums available because it feels cliche and packed with people just like me. Anyone out there see an actual functional USE for art/artists? Should I just go back to real college?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cant you just do both?i never understood why people always have to do ONE thing in life instead of balancing 2 or even 3 things in a un stressful manner. i know that most people who do that one thing want to concentrate 100 percent on only one thing because they feel its what there most serious about in life but when i look at there work or music or whatever they've been giving there 100 percent on its the fucking typical cliche,watered down,over worked,soulless.money hungry, half ass attempt to make a buck

Archived