Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tyz123

how do u start a blackbook

really however you want...how do you see fit....usually niggas like to catch the first page of their own book....i know i like too.....

i mean like...most niggas like to drop some shit in the first page of their books....they drop a sketch on it.....thats the way me and my boys do.....

i dont have a flik of it...and i dont have my blackbook right now....my lil homies got it....but i'll come back later on when i get it and post it on here if you want....

what?...naw...i dont that man....you gotta come out wit ya shit yaself....you wont ever get anywhere in graff if you byte niggas.....

just do what you want man....its your book....aint no actuall rules to doin a first page in a blackbook....

you grab you a book and than you sketch in it.....duh....hahaha...

then u gotta register it with the city, then get the birth certificate, then baptism, FOOL

dude are you serious? if you cant figure out how to "start" a blackbook you need to get the fuck out of graffiti. there's a lot more decisions that are harder than that.. and i doubt you will be able to decide on your own.

hey man..if you are worried about your 1st pape so much just skip it and do some shit on another pape..after u get the hang of it then u might wanna go back 2 it..and dont go askin people 2 draw you stuff to bite..just post your pics in the "toys post here" thread and theyll help you get better..just dont act retarded..common sence boy!!