Speeches and other interesting pieces of writing

Johnny Blaze

alright, i was assigned to find a speech and had to give it as if i was the writer of the speech. its a class im taking that works on public speaking and writing composition. well it got me thinking and its sort of amazing. the power words have and how influential people can be. just for an example...

presidents give speeches and depending on the views thats who we vote for.

there was some one who horrible went down in history for being one of the most influential people of the 20th century but also helped kill man people in horrible ways. yes im talking about Hitler

another person that comes to mind is charles manson. i mean he influenced people to do his dirty work for him.

so i guess post up any speeches you have heard or found that were in some way compelling and changed your view on something. or just post the pink dildo girl because i dont see any other reason to put pics on here. haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Malcolm X

The Ballot or the Bullet

"The political philosophy of Black Nationalism only means that the black man should control the politics and the politicians in his own community. The time when white people can come in our community and get us to vote for them so that they can be our political leaders and tell us what to do and what not to do is long gone.

By the same token, the time when that same white man, knowing that your eyes are too far open, can send another negro into the community and get you and me to support him so he can use him to lead us astray -- those days are long gone too.

The political philosophy of Black Nationalism only means that if you and I are going to live in a Black community -- and that's where we're going to live, cause as soon as you move into one of their -- soon as you move out of the Black community into their community, it's mixed for a period of time, but they're gone and you're right there all by yourself again.

We must understand the politics of our community and we must know what politics is supposed to produce. We must know what part politics play in our lives. And until we become politically mature we will always be mislead, lead astray, or deceived or maneuvered into supporting someone politically who doesn't have the good of our community at heart."