MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horse cock bringin out them"oldie but goodies"! ..thnkx Mr cock!

And if theyre stolen and "you" already know theyre stolen,

and he knows that you know theyre stolen,then why the fuck does he have to say it?

its not like hes claiming them,or erasin watermarks! the guy doesnt even speak on here!

he comes on here and post pics with out sayin a word! GOTTA RESPECT THAT!

the only fkn guy on here who CONSISTINTLY and RELIGIOUSLY post pics and you have

to bust his balls for somethin like that! this thread practicly wouldnt even exist if it wasnt

for horse cock williams! and if you knew the guy personally you wouldnt be speakin like that!

because i met the guy once-hes like seven foot two,black,big as hell,like three fifty easily,built like a peterbuilt truck,mean loookin mofo! gotta lazy eye for days,gotta tattoo of the virgin mary goin down the side of his face! with tear drops on his knuckles! i wouldnt fuk wit him.

i aint no snitch or no fuckin cop... my bad i aint got 2 facts right..whoops...ill meet any of u anywhere to prove i aint no fukkin pig..

okay-meet me by the teather balls at recess! and bring yo milk money foooo!

what the fuck does chi have to do with milw learn how to post

1)These werent flicked in the CHI..so i dont know where you got that from.get TOMTOM

2)Talking greasey on the web is xtra gangsta "Bully J" keep doin ya thug thizzle!

3)Theo shouldnt you be doin slam poetry right now?

1)These werent flicked in the CHI..so i dont know where you got that from.get TOMTOM

2)Talking greasey on the web is xtra gangsta "Bully J" keep doin ya thug thizzle!

3)Theo shouldnt you be doin slam poetry right now?

who the fuck said they were stupid not me but the people in them flicks are ok tomtom

Archived