MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Respect to T-Kid for being an original, but it's sad to see him going over the monikers.

i was there that night-and umm it was pretty fukin dark

so dont be so quik to speculate-besides-hes not familiar wit the whole fr8 scene

hes a subway master!

its funny how people start talkin shit then when you pm them they try and act dum about it.. i guess the only way to get you to talk is when i say something on here cuz you dont answer my pms.. im glad i got you half way out your shell to speak your mind lets try and get you all the way out..6th grade gibberish thats funny i was just thinking the same thing about your pics abunch of lines that go nowhere, michael jordan please tell me your not comparein yourself to dude if so thats going to have me lol all day but anyways kickin the knowledge im not kickin anything just speakin my mind unlike other scary ass people you did let me know one thing tho theres a time limit on tags what is it 10 sec 5 sec let me know unlike you im not scary about writeing on shit ill take all the time i need and its funny how we get at oaks befor you say something you should know whats happenin first but i see you like to act just like em and you think your cool cuz some cop went into that tattoo shop they never asked about you they just said you need to stop but hey gays got rights too right ? lebron james smokes blunts thats cool next time i see him ill have to light one up with him and as for tryin to come up sorry but ive been up i just dont stay on the east i like the south and north better but you wouldnt know anything about that and the 5 wards not the south o i forgot you have shit under bridges why is all your shit in hidden spots ? what is it that you need to prove cuz i know i dont need to prove anything it must suck to have to post your own shit cuz noone else does but hey your a king in milw and you show everyone how to do it but hey im just going to leave it alone till that day we meet cuz words seem to come out better when your face to face with people.....

Damn, Baby. I didn’t know there was a time limit on answering “PMs”…You only gave me a day and a half. I’ll try to keep up next time, Sweetie.

I’m gonna give the people what they want! Do y’all want one more???

Lets Go!

Now I wouldn’t be a good TEACHER if I didn’t correct your sorry ass. I can see you struggling. I know that it’s Protocal in Graffiti Writing to try to make your Letters hard to read, but come on man, you’re taking that shit a bit too serious! Are you going for total incoherence?

Here is Haha’s message “uncamouflaged” for the average reader:

“It’s funny how people start talking shit, then when you PM them they try to act dumb about it. I guess the only way to get you to talk is when I say something on here, because you don’t answer my PMs. I’m glad I got you half way out of your shell to speak your mind. Now, let us try to get you all the way out. “6th grade gibberish”, now that’s funny. I was just thinking the same thing about your pics, a bunch of lines going nowhere.

Michael Jordan? Please tell me you’re not comparing yourself to dude. If so, that’s going to have me laughing all day! But anyways, “kickin’ the knowledge?”- I’m not kicking anything, just speaking my mind, unlike other scary ass people! You did let me know one thing though- that there’s a time limit on tags. What is it, 10 seconds, 5 seconds? Let me know! Unlike you, I’m not scared of writing on shit! I’ll take all the time I need!

And it’s funny how we get at OAKS. Before you say something, you should know what’s happening first! But I see you like to act just like him.

Also, you think you’re cool because some cop went into that tattoo shop. They never asked about you, they just said you need to stop. But hey, Gays got rights too, right?

Lebron James smokes blunts? That’s cool; next time I see him I’ll have to light one up with him.

And as far as trying to come up, sorry, I’ve been up. I just don’t stay on the East. I like the South and the North better, but you wouldn’t know anything about that. And the 5th ward isn’t the south. Oh, and I forgot, you have shit under bridges. Why is all your shit in hidden spots? What is it that you need to prove? Because I don’t need to prove anything!

It must suck to have to post your own shit because no one else does, but hey, your’e a King in Milwaukee and you show everyone how to do it. But hey, I’m just going to leave it alone, until the day that we meet, because word seem to come out better when you’re face to face with people…”

Okay, seriously. There are only a handful of heads on here that know that this is TOY IGNORANCE at its Best/Worst and know what’s really up.

Don’t come at me with this shit.

Archived