MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Uptown sketch is cold'. ^^What did that Aqua win?..he had hella dimes this year and last. Someone said he got 2009 'Milwaukee Miller High Life Writer of the Year Award'. They said he got to sit next to Lil' Wayne, and got a whole bunch of free t-shirts and markers and shit. After that I guess he's going on tour with the Olympic team, I guess he's real cool with Lebron and Kobe!) I guess he got too drunk though on the bus cuz' there was mad free 'Miller' and they kicked him off, but they say K. Kardashian was rolling behind so when they kicked him off he hit the road bump hard enough to where it made him land in the backseat of the convertible..niggas say he ain't been answerin his phone tho' now.

Do you think he's the one that got her pregnant?

That's bogus though, I don't care how good of a writer he is you ain't suppose to not answer your boy's call cuz you with Kim> I mean she cool and all, but I mean c'mon damn nigga it ain't like she Oprah:( he lost alot points with me for than one< ..on my momma!