MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man that entor dude really sucks why is it that he bashes the wr kids for doing wack stuff but than again?? he only does 2 letter fills all the time in chill spots wr has fill ins on the streets??? im not looking for trouble and if so pm any one whos is willing to talk it out? im just impliying to hahahaaa<<< becuase he is wack and a buster ,,,,

entor isn't wack, it just seems like he does the same thing alot, maybe he just a bomber, i've seen a few pieces where he does his full name and there not bad at all, he just bombs more than he pieces, and i give him credit for bustin out lots of artists including Desa leavin his name, graff isn't always about being the dopests at piecin, its bout puttin in work too, and i see marker bombs everywhere from those aow cats, so they put in mad work so it makes up for the simple style, dude also paints with well known piecers and they don't seem to have a problem with dude, Peace to AOW