MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

yo yo yo...

i have $50 bucks cash to anyone who can take me to JRAFE's house in bay view. you wil remain annonymous on my behalf. so if you would like to make a quick 50 bucks, private message me or call me if u got my number. i plan on finding out where it is one way or another and will be waiting for me at least one time a week for the remainder of his milwaukee life. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 bucks thats all if you want ask pase he knows where he lives shit he draws his shit for him and so what he dissed you wah wah so what i mean no one was givein out $50 rewards when you dissed the warehouse electronics wall so who cares it sucks when that shit comes back dont it oh and that ochocinco leap was cocky as fuck and to quote nelson (ha-ha)

who cares everyone should beef.....all this "lets all paint together shit is boring", people belonging to 8 different crews is bs....pick your one maybe 2 crews...milwaukee is as flaky as this thread...people throgh eachothers names around talkin shit, then u see them and "i was joking man" fuck that...be yourself not what everyone else is doing....ftw

who cares everyone should beef.....all this "lets all paint together shit is boring", people belonging to 8 different crews is bs....pick your one maybe 2 crews...milwaukee is as flaky as this thread...people throgh eachothers names around talkin shit, then u see them and "i was joking man" fuck that...be yourself not what everyone else is doing....ftw

i hope this aint geared towards me. because first i never said shit about you, some crazy ass girl was dropping your name. second when you make an accusation about talking shit behind your back or when you see me i say i was joking. i called your ass on the phone and you wont answer.

this lets paint together is is boring to you because no one asks or wants to paint with you. i thought you were cool but you have some pent up relationship issues that you want to blame me for. its ok i still love you.

as for gayrafe. in due time.