MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a SCAB book produced. I give it up to SCAB, though. At least he has painted a lot of stuff, and has got up before...unlike The OAKS, which people commonly compare the two.

Seriously, someone should gather all the SCAB material...from TEER all the way back to SIZEONE and produce that book! He should be sponsored. For real, I'd pay for SCAB to paint. At least he comes with some heart and soul! And he shows progress. He is HIP HOP and he is an old schooler...

SIZE was ALL-CITY!

YEAA,i BET YOU DO GIVE IT UP TO SCAB,iM SURE YOU LET HIM PUMMEL YOUR BUNG HOLE TILL IT LOOKS LIKE AN INSIDE OUT BELLY BUTTON

..DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO HATE FUCK A JAR OF USED RAZOR BLADES!!!!!

YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SCAB SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED FROM SITES LIKE THIS.

YEAA,i BET YOU DO GIVE IT UP TO SCAB,iM SURE YOU LET HIM PUMMEL YOUR BUNG HOLE TILL IT LOOKS LIKE AN INSIDE OUT BELLY BUTTON

..DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO HATE FUCK A JAR OF USED RAZOR BLADES!!!!!

YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SCAB SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED FROM SITES LIKE THIS.

Damn, I never thought about it that way.

RIP SEB. 12 Years ago today...

paul1px0.jpg

RIP BSTER

DONDI

IZ THE WIZ

and all the others.