MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shut ur pussy ass up homie forreal..all u do is run ur mouth up on here..u dick ride these cats wayy too much..u fuckin hater....if u got legit beef go handle it..stop coming on here and actin like its ur fuckin therapist my lil headcase

bam!

well said..

That's kind of why I started the other threads, so you know' you can see newer stuff here, older stuff there, so on and so on. That photo up there's for friends...

About those other threads, other cities got em' or whatever. Looking at what amount of work i've seen just pagin' through these threads i figured it'd be alright. If anyone thinks I did a poor job, OR even if if you just you don't like that I started em' 'PM' me and I'll close em, or you all can close em... whatever works best...I just got yall EBT :cool:, so i'm GOOD.

WI_EBT_Card-Front_wPAN-MarySmith.jpg.d84309d916e46841de56a91d7a8e27b6.jpg

groceryday.jpg.b94647f81979f8aa1633bffd8e38d75c.jpg

Where above does it say anything about

RULES? huh??? Please copy and paste and show

me! It's my opinion that I'm entitled to! Just

as levar is entitled to post whatever he wants

regardless of what peoples opinions are.

PROBLEM?

you're good warrez, u don't gotta explain yerself, that photo I posted was out of pocket....I know ARTISTIKS gonna be at my neck about that shit tho..he hates nigga's frontin on this thread. Peace ARTISTIK;) :cool: *Damn, can a nig' post a flick for his homie?!?!, Damn you got a nigga' scared to post A FLIK....* Yall muthafuka's are crazy, I CAN'T wait till I find a job, I need a new group of friends....:nope: :nope: :nope: i had a nightmare last night about ARTISTIK choking me cuz i wanted to start a new milwaukee thread...chasing me all through the woods n' shit..

dotw17.jpg.18930f0c03c45eaf08720fa62ac70f2b.jpg

Archived