MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! I'M WORKING ON A MILLION DOLLAR DEALS AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT SOME GRAFF STUFF! I'M NOT THE ONE POST SHIT ON THE INTERNET DUDE I CAN CARE LESS IF YOU DIE, I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, ONLY MY CREW MEMBERS... WHY WOULD YOU WAKE UP AND FOCUS ON ME. LIKE THAT WHEN I DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR ASSOCIATES PERIOD! DUDE IT'S SAD THAT YOU WOULDNT PICK UP A BOOK AND READ OR SOMETHING! OR TRY AND BETTER YOUR SELF, AND BE PRODUCTIVE SERIOUSLY LMAO! AND ABOUT COMING TO MY ART GALLERY I SHOWED UP ASL TRIXTER OR EMAIL KING157 WE WERE TOGETHER AND ABOUT ME FINISHING UP MY PIECE I DIDNT BECAUSE MY BOY AERO, FLEW IN FROM SANDIEGO, AND HE NEED A SPOT TO PAINT! SO I TOLD HIM TO GO OVER MINES.... BUT YOU FORGOT I CANT CARELESS WHATS GOING ON IN CHICAGO, I'VE BEEN GONE FOR OVER 4 YEARS! DUDE PICK UP A BOOK OR GO TO SCHOOL MAN BECAUSE YOU WANT ADVANCE PICKING ON ME.. BUT I TELL YOU THIS... YOU ALL ARE PUSHING IT KARMA IS A BITCH! AND EVERY MAN HAS THEIR BREAKING POINT BELIEVE THAT.

DUDE REALLY YOU NEED TO JUST STOP IT I'M NOT THE ONE POSTING SHIT UP ABOUT YOU...

AND SECOND PAL! I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT! I'AM ABOUT TO BECOME A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE SO DO YOU THINK I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU. SERIOUSLY? YOU DIDNT PAY FOR MY HOME NOR MY PAINT! I'M SPONSORED NOW FROM "CLASH" & MONSTER PAINT". WHEN YOU HAVE PAINTED SO LONG AND CONTINUE TO SLAM OUT PRODUCTIVE SHIT YOU GET ROYALTY LIKE ME... SO YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU WANT BUT AS A WRITER I HAVE MADE MY MARK ON AND IN SOCIETY PERIOD! I WILL BE GOING DOWN IN HISTORY PERIOD! I DON'T HAVE TO PAINT NO MORE! I PUT IN MY TIME... SO YOU CAN THINK I'M FOCUSING ON SOME WHITE DUDE IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN SERIOUSLY! FOCUS ON BUYING A HOME AND HAVING BILLS PAYED OFF AND TRAVEL WITH WORRYING THAT I CANT GO BECAUSE I HAVE TO OAY THE CELL PHONE BILL TYPE SHIT DUDE ON THE REAL I DONT HIDE MY NAME IF I COME ON HERE YOU SEE MY NAME DENZ, WHAT WOULD BE THE DIFFERENCE... IF I SOME ONE POST PICTURES OF YOU AND IF I DID IT?

YOU STILL GOING TO THINK THAT I DID IT AND IT WILL BECOME THE SAME OUT COME ON HOW YOU FEEL ? SO DO IT MAKE SINCE TO GO UNDER SOME ALIAS NAME ? USE YOUR HEAD FOR PETE SAKES

BUT I UNDERSTAND MOST PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS OF MY SUCCESS... AND THE THINGS I'M DOING!

I'M SORRY IF I PUT IN MORE WORK THEN MOST BUT THAT WHY IT'S CALLED "WORK" I WORKED, FOR IT... SO THIS IS ENOUGH CHATTING TO YOU OR PAYING IT THIS MUCH ATTENTION AT ALL.. YOU NEED SOME ATTENTION ON THE REAL! I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS.... AND ABOUT SOME ONE GOING OVER MY PIECE I DONT CARE DUDE I HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING PAINT IT'S SICKING! I'M SPONSORED I CAN HAVE 3 HUNDRED SHIPPED TO ME WITH IN A PHONE CALL. BUT I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT I'M IN TO COMPUTER GRAPHICS NOW.... DOING SHIT LIKE "denzoneKAWS"

99% OF WRITERS WANT EVEN BATTLE ME WHEN I HAVE ASKED FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND THEY WANT SO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO IS GANG UP AND DO THE UNEVEN SCORE IN THE FIGHT! BUT EVERY MAN HAVE THEIR BREAKING POINT BELIEVE THAT.... click on this and thanks for the hit! everytime you click on this I'm getting 15cents.... keep putting money in my bank account http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTUvSZIErMc

SPONSORED NOW BY "MONSTER" AND CLASH PAINT! I PUT IN MY TIME AND WORK! I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO THE LITTLE LEAGUE WRITERS TEAM! get your weight up! and what i mean by that is "MONEY" FUCKING WITH WHO LOOKING TO SPONSOR YOU ON THE REAL? LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR INSECURE ASS PROBLEMS... I DONT DO DRUGS.. NOR PAINT WITH BULLSHIT PAINT OR STOCK TIPS I'M FOR THE 80'S I'VE DONE THAT ALREADY http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/Denzo-1.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/DenzPosterpiece1.jpg

get Sponsored homie! make some money! by your own house! pay it off! like me. live some where besides the midwest! you WHITE BOYS are a trip! your the Devil the beast the same one that slaughter the Native Americans yes, your FOREFATHERS And apples don't fall far from the tree

No being white dont sucks its the attitude that people give off like that run this world with your fucking favorism and privilege cosmetics white skin.... black can't even get away with the shit what a white man can do! thats real talk! and the attitude of being white privilege make you feel like you can be touched or fucked with and that's been going on for years! and by the way my paint and sponsored by CAUCASIAN at all another ethnic group! and who cares i've been getting fucking paint damn nere free for the past 17 years so i really dont need it! but that for the Haters who talk shit! thinking that i'm hidding behind another name on the screen talking shit about some body in Milwaukee, My fucking name is Earl, i'm not fucking scared! most of these fack mutha fuckas want even say or post there name and i have done over 25 years of damage! and only been caught one fucking time in 1986, started in 1985 and never got himmed up because i'm not a toy like the rest i use my head Homie! some of these fucking redneck fagot paint for 2 years get busted! and quit! fucking fagot! i havent been himmed up in 24 years and still painting and traveling and have been over in Europe and painted with the Elite of them all Several times in Europe some fagot stay in thier own city because they have an Ex problem popping pills and and sniffing fucking Cocaine and smoking weed! i dont do known of that fuck shit! Oxycotton fucking fagots fucking Druggies... I make moves and work! Revok keep getting Caught and still painting i have respect for that.... real writers stay true to their shit! So dont get it fucking twisted with your privilege skin... this aint about being prejudice this is just real talk! you better look at style wars again and do your home work! I'm not prejudice i have White friends and many more ethnic groups of friends... who in the fuck can you be an Artist and be PREJUDICE! you fucking clown! get off my dick! artist use every fucking color in the rainbow just like the creed of a person color on this earth! but if you got offeneded well that some insecure personal shit homie! it is what it is! point blank and when you take a person cans or mines away i will style have creativity in my brain that God gave me know fucking man can take that away.

You must think your talking to some ignorant black man.... I know the system and the unjustice system and they way people pf color have been treated on this earth period! and it have been worse for us because of how other Race thinks about other Humans beside color folks! and that's what i mean when i say white folks are a trip because of the same pattern that you all have been thinking for over 400 years like your forefathers.. and it's sicking! Caucasian act like their superior when your not! we are not created equal but never the less one is not better then the other. So before your young mind getting to assuming that i'm on e fuck shit i have to straighten you out! Most white mutha fucka i dont like some i do! it;s just that plan and simple! i like the one who fight for right and equal Struggle for the world and people who are locked up for now fucking reason those are the white people i like all this internet beef bullshit is fucking gay! and most of this shit is Caucasians... why i know this? because of every hip hop function it's all whites! very lITTLE BLACK AND LATINOS.. who started this fucking culture anyway! African Bambatta, started it all. and now white corp, and rappers have found a way to capitalize off of it! You saying who's going to buy his paint now! well Sir like rapp most revenue come from Whites, buying Rap you all are the consumers... did you know that? 80% of black rap are bought from whites. and out the the white females out of 80% 83 percent women buy rap music and every thing else that has to do with hip hop! that black latino's have created! so who will buy it your people will support me and buy my shit! this is how i bought my Home on the westcost! so read man before you tryand challange me in this debate on graff, or Race your people have done more harm ever to people of color, and this Earth, this stock market shit this aint caused by blacks... Jews run the T.V Station and the Banks... so ask you self that! who fucked up this economy another example Bush and his dump white ass father fuck this economy up! Weapons of mass destruction was a lie! for personal prosper... do i need to go any further when i say white folks is a trip the why they think! just to get ahead in life because of greed! and that associated my envious.. like Graffiti people are just jealous! I'm a black man still painting getting perks getting paid, buying nice shit from graffti... and it bothers them in their skin... why in the fuck he's getting all the Gigs' and flying here and there who in the hell he thnks he is? Jealousy! When my 2 pair of shoes from Converse dropped people was hatting big time why because i made $180k and the gave me 3 hundred pairs of shoes..... Make money fuck this fr8 an wall internet beef ass bull shit! mutha fuckas need to pick their weight up! MONEY wise... and buy some Gold! nd leave the Cocaine and Ex pill, Oxycotton bullshit alone.

Archived