MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP BSTER................

the bster thread has disappeared from the heaven section, im guessing when 12oz was down awile back and thread were randomly deleted his thread migh thave accidently been taken off. im gonna start a new one with these next few pictures.

anyone who uploaded pictures to the old rip thread for bster can you please go back and re upload any photos you had or any new ones yo uwould like to contribute.

thanks in advance

cdfa6524.jpg

GOD do I miss him! fuk man,you got one there sone that I have never seen of his~good looking

..swear to god BSTER wuld paint three pieces for evry one I did,In a night,he was so quik,he just wanted t be in and out,and ready to kikit afterwards.I would try to tell him to take

his time and do little do dads,and fix and clean some stuff up and he would just say

"fuck it" "quick shit" or "fuck you" as you can tell because he would write that next to his pieces,BSTER had a funny quote for just about evry piece he did,and wrote his wifeys name(SARA..OR DOUGY) on all his pieces,he was a good man,would do and help anybody out,loved graffiti,respected and appreciated the old school,loved the history,even towards the end when he stopped he would still keep tabs on who was doing what!loved his girl,worked hard,~I WILL MISS MY HOMIE!

Archived