MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1.) sone dont flatter yourself i could give 2 fucks about you.

2.) i dont paint anymore i am fucking 28 years old with a degree and responsibilities, so i dont need anyone to "Paint with"

3.) i was making an observation that when people are beefin they push eachother, hence more graf.

i cant believe i actually had to explain myself, you dont know me for shit, and i dont know you, so i dont talk about you, your name doesnt come out my mouth, so mine shouldnt come out yours....geeesh...kid shit

this is funny. your name doesnt come out of my mouth either, i got some random girl telling me fun stories about you that i could have lived a lifetime not knowing. fetish factor...

Goodmorning denz. Still dwelling on those 6 yr old trains. Good to see you were to afraid to finish your piece at the Chicago meetings of style let alone afraid to show up to your own art show...

:shook:????? :sadcrying: :nope: .....................:lol: B) :king2:

its sad to get washed up and not paint, but still look at graffiti all the time.

being 40 years old a father maybe a grandfather and still painting all the time and thats your only accomplishment, is that how you want it? :rolleyes:

dont matter its the internet, if u dont want it criticized, keep ur pics to yourself....

and im happy with my life, sounds like yall need some meds....:lol:

Archived