MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn I didn't know syrup fell to the same fate as apes. yeah milwaukee has the weakest graff laws around. FELONY you got to be kidding me... fuck norquist it all started with his punk bitch ass. although I did like what FCR did after he gave that stupid little speech about how graff artists are just loners and losers and shit. fuck that guy and the rest of those hatin ass bitches

i hear sok is lookin at 9 years max. for other shit too. and i think apes is in jail in baltimore, unless he got out already. their trying to bump the felony from 2,500 to 1000 in damages. 1000 dollars is two throwies on a cinder block wall. easy. id like to see more obione, and lore. milwaukee needs more characters!

in the journal sentinel today theres an artical on how the city is gonna put up 10 motion censor cameras to "zoom in on vandals" costing 28 grand. theres already a couple near some of the walls in miller vally. so there probably gonna be at hot spots already hit really hard. thats alot of money for a wall on a river or under a bridge that only bums and writers see.

Shoot them with a high caliber...

Archived