MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That post about the condo's is ignorant. Who do you think you are to tell people where they can and can't live?? Isn't that why you hate the uppercrust anyway? How can you say you resist the mainstream when a huge part of the mainstream is a class war that affects everyone. Everyone in this country is fighting to be a higher class than they are. I know you aren't trying to say that the people who live in riverwest that can't feed themselves are actually angry that people with money are going to move into your area. Just because they have money? If this is the truth then why aren't they worried more about feeding themselves then with how big the condo's are that line the riverbank?? So American always complaining about things that around them and never solving the issues at hand, way to sound like republican scum. Everyone who has a cause has to choose it wisely, and I would think instead of wasting energy on blaming the people around you maybe you should try and band together and do something truly great. Would you prefer that the condo's were low income housing?? Cause that would just further the segregation of this bullshit city. Everyone should be able to live in harmony no matter what their income level is. I hate people who use hate to deter moving forward. It's funny I haven't seen any signs about the condo's goin up in bay view. I think that the people in RW just want another cause to run with. There's a fucking war that no one wants going on, and you are worried about seeing an audi while riding your bicycle through your hood. Way to lose perspective.

This is just stupid don't speak for a whole community. Shouldn't the people in riverwest be open and accepting of everyone. Way to breed hate in one of our so called forward thinking neighborhoods. I truly wonder if anyone thinks before they act anymore, how is anyone going to move forward if we squabble between each other over something as retard as living space.

I understand that it clashes with the area around it but maybe the condos will be the reason riverwest gets taken care of finally. You and I know that area needs a lot of attention.

Fuck the Condo's & yuppies In BV too...

I hate That they now call it SOHO....(South Of the Hoan Bridge)

Get the fuck outta here & Go back to the EastSide you fuckin MIAD Emo Art Faggots!!!!

and no its not cool to be A trendy gay Hairdresser you fuckiing trendball!!

LOL Yeah I said it!!

JUST A QUESTION? WHY DO PEOPLE CARE HOW OTHERS LIVE? WHY CANT IT BE YOU DO YOU ILL DO ME......IS IT JELOUSY? OR IS IT YOU FEEL THE CULTURE WILL CHANGE? SO DONT LET THE CULTURE CHANGE EVERYONE IN THOSE AREAS DO EXZACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD DO NORMALLY, MAKE THEM ADDAPT TO YOU....COME ON PEOPLE

I understand that it clashes with the area around it but maybe the condos will be the reason riverwest gets taken care of finally. You and I know that area needs a lot of attention.

what do you mean "finally get taken care of?"

riverwest is one of the only neighborhoods in the city that is actually integrated..........building condos will most definetely "whitewash" the whole area. eventually center st will look like brady st, starbucks will replace fuel, hi-hat will replace riverhorse, the resevoir will turn into condos, the north avenue wall will turn into dorms, loves liqour will turn into east bay wine company.

if any place in the city needs attention its the northside.

301599189_cbd07c20d5.jpg

taken care of in respects to beautification of the area. not the people. I only partially agree with what you are saying about what will happen to the area, but you gotta think are people really going to buy up property in riverwest just cause they live in condos near by? Probably not. What makes you think that starbucks would replace fuel, and so and so forth? Do you think that the community would let that happen? seriously, I know that the community didn't want the osco that was finally installed on humboldt and north, but a starbucks come on man. do you see anyone on this side of town drinking a double mocha some shit or another the answer is fuck no. the rich people will drive for they rich drinks. I mean they have nice cars so what does it hurt them to go for a whirl and shit. All this class-ism makes me sick. You make it sound like just because someone has a lot of assets they can't be down with the area. that is ridiculous. did you ever think that maybe all of the people that will move into this area want something other than what the burbs provide? I bet you didn't. People everywhere want the same things out of life i.e. happiness, security. Just because someone has money doesn't make them automatically bad plus our city and surrounding area suburbs are pretty liberal when you look at our states history.

i do see the point you made about the property values however. that is something however that no one can for sure predict the outcome of. we will have to wait and see. it would be a tragedy if rent sky rocketed in that area I agree. but I doubt that it will impact RW like you think.

I can't tell you how many homosexual men and women that I know, and that I have known my entire life are now considering moving out of the burbs into the condos. They are not in anyway neo-conservative, and many of them contribute to the surrounding neighborhoods excessively. I just think the sign is ridiculous. It makes it sound like anyone who owns a condo is a rich conservative only interested in making the surrounding area change to fit their lives. I just don't see it that way. Maybe I am too optimistic it could be a fault ehhhhh

keep them out in the suburbs where they belong- Remember they moved out there to get away from the innercity, now that its trendy to live in urban areas & gas prices are to high for their SUV Guzzlers

they want to move back.. only to be able to brag to their coworkers How cool they are because they live above a old brewery.....I work with these people...such phonies!!

You should hear them;

It's great to live downtown susan, we can go to gallery night then have a martini afterwards,

let's socilize and talk about mindless bullshit....cause i am a social butterfly....Get fuckin lives you clones!!!

yeah I am full of hate this morning...

Here's my take on things...even though I haven't lived in your city for the better part of a decade. Don't judge people straight away on where they're from, there's people on EVERY crew in Milwaukee that are from suburbs or "the sticks", once you get to know people, sometimes they're not so bad. It's where you're at. I personally lived in he city as a child, then moved to the suburbs as I got older (what does that make me??). Then when I was of age, I moved right back to the city because there's actually shit to do. I guess I got the best of both worlds. As far as the condo shit, I don't understand what people in Milwaukee do (work wise) to be able to afford a condo. Houses are still cheap as fuck, why screw around with new, shitty, soulless, generic, construction? But somewhere like NYC or SF, a condo is probably the best I could get if I wanted to own property in the city. Seriously...