MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know from what i heard the only kids from this city that are painting up there were the drips and sorry to say but your not the best from this city you guys are getting better but you should be shit you got a whole little warehouse were you can paint whenever but anyways can we get some info on whos painting there i bet i know more then half the people you got going all the people that already painted there people from other states that is plus like 4 others i heard when some of the best people from this city went there you told them you didnt want them there tryed sayin theres no room thats with wrong with you people from here no one KEEPS IT REAL speak whats on your mind and what you feel and let it be knowin where its coming... this aint a diss to anyone so dont take it that way just what i heard

this is the biggest run-on sentence i've ever read in my life.

theres alot of new shit on the southside popping up. nobody posts that side of town anyway. shit down there is just different though. there are cops on every other block. and people are still bombing. so props to the southsiders. grande cohones.

thanks!!..nice ctw..

theres alot of new shit on the southside popping up. nobody posts that side of town anyway. shit down there is just different though. there are cops on every other block. and people are still bombing. so props to the southsiders. grande cohones.

samething in chicago..