Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iCEBERG

Graffiti TV, GTV1-6 blah blah blah

anyone know where i can get GTV1-6 at? i think theres six of em. anyways thier not being made anymore and i cant find em anywhere. they stopped "production" of em kinda recently so im trying to cop now before its too late. please feel free to help a writer out. or mail me your copies. but no seriously, i would like to get these a fucking great deal.

one.

i hate.....

uhhh beatbreaks.com has them but i HATE gtv shit cause they allways show that bullshit fucking "photo-graff" stuff thats like 20 minutes....i want a fucking video that has 100% action....to me, i dont think its worth the money, but w/e do what u want.....

i appreceate the input and me... well i want that shit also, 100% action sounds to good to be true, ill work on it, if i come across something ill hit you up, you do the same. an i want GTV cause its CT, an CT is me :) wether or not its good, its home

i think there's 8 of them.. the last one was all freights issue....

not too shabby..my opinion....

but the most action cought on tape i saw was in dirty handz...defenietly get that...

can't wait for 3...

yea i looked it up... it was 8 the only one i can find. you say get dirty hands for action.... cant wait for three, which one? #1 or #2 or both?

i have the second tape and its fucking good...the first one i supposed to be even better...so i gotta get that....like i said, i cant wait for 3 though...

maybe just because it's supposed to have some action from Poland....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this