Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im feelin lamar stylez.

chef is clean, scam n cast gots some good ones.

ais , pshhh that shit is a sad joke right?

2ohsickness:

AIS Hater #54587

Hating Code # 12A : Hatin on AIS while also complementing two toy niggggas.

Guilty And Will Be Punished By Gettting Dick Slappped By That Big Nigggga FLERSHIES

2ohsickness:

AIS Hater #54587

Guilty And Will Be Punished By Gettting Dick Slappped By That Big Nigggga FLERSHIES

its simple.

you quit writing.

i quit hating.

you know youd shrivel up like the little dick you have, if you ever had to go ones with any of thos cats.

stick to rollerblading kids.

its simple.

you quit writing.

i quit hating.

you know youd shrivel up like the little dick you have, if you ever had to go ones with any of thos cats.

stick to rollerblading kids.

put a dick in ur mouth is wat u need niggga...."i aint gonna stop hatin til yall stop "

hahahha lame asss nigggga...well i aint bout to spend my team talkin shit to ur bitch asss so im outs 1

i seen you ais cats a while back on the bus....maybe like 6 of you...you cats aint tough...ask what i wrote...TEAM SHIT...you all gave me smiles and props...

might wanna keep it coo talkin like this online

respect to my niggas cheph, lamar, and scam...

i seen you ais cats a while back on the bus....maybe like 6 of you...you cats aint tough...ask what i wrote...TEAM SHIT...you all gave me smiles and props...

might wanna keep it coo talkin like this online

respect to my niggas cheph, lamar, and scam...

dun trip not shit with yall.....just with them Bull Shit Talking bitches......neuf said

and no beef with niggggas from aj is all coo noiw.....

who teh fuck are you nigga callin me a faggot....and i dont see shit homie i was rollin aronud mission alemany soma market st this whole weekend i aint seen none of your shit anywhere......if you really got a problem BST aint hard to find bitch so say something....i aint even clownin you either hahahaha i was askin if yall hit the yards......SO HAVE YOU?!?!?!?!

2ohsickness:

AIS Hater #54587

ahahah you just called my niggas toy and then you go back on your shit and say you got respect for them?? chose a fucking side holmes.....

we gon keep writein if you got a problem battle one of us i just got in the crew i have style where im from they all say my shit is dope throws and tags so yea shut that shit up most of the cats in the fam got bars so wats up you gon battle or keep talkin shit so wat is it playa??? YOU AND WHO EVER WANT IT ITS WHATEVER PLAYA

we gon keep writein if you got a problem battle one of us i just got in the crew i have style where im from they all say my shit is dope throws and tags so yea shut that shit up most of the cats in the fam got bars so wats up you gon battle or keep talkin shit so wat is it playa??? YOU AND WHO EVER WANT IT ITS WHATEVER PLAYA

haha these kids are hella funny talkin like they tough online. you already know yall aint ready to step up in the ring wit niggas thats why yall keep tryin to call a battle just get yall toy asses the fuck up outta here hahaha

go battle someone who actually gives a fuck about yall...i dont got time for some shitty little muni battle....

your the cats with the problems like i said BST AINT HARD TO FIND i see em at every party in SF so why dont you holla at lamar and the gang if you think they so toy and shit

go battle someone who actually gives a fuck about yall...i dont got time for some shitty little muni battle....

your the cats with the problems like i said BST AINT HARD TO FIND i see em at every party in SF so why dont you holla at lamar and the gang if you think they so toy and shit

man you already know these lil ass kids dont want it thats why they aint said nothin to niggas yet haha fuckin pussys..

wat yall tryin to thump and wat not thats how niggas get down out here then its watever but yea im not tryin i seen lamar on the bus twice he was cool about things so yea dont be like go holla at the gang and shit cuz lamar has notin to do wit he is a cool ass nigga and yea there is no one to really battle but bst so yea step up if yall tryin to take the challege

Archived