.....TMD CREW.....

cornbeef

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I'm just going through a bored stage dude. I feel like upping the anti in every way I can. It's all cyclic anyway, next week I might decide I only feel like doing tags, or two colour pieces again. It's just about being honest to what I feel rather than fitting a perception or an expectation. As Doze Green said, "It's about destroying and rebuilding."

I just wanna see how far graff can go. In my opinion a lot of dudes like Askew are the "avant garde" of graffiti, pushing the boundaries. Hate it or love it. Pothole nailed it on the head.

Personally, I love it.

P.S. Next time do a cow being abducted in the E glow from the next level battle. :D

^I'm just going through a bored stage dude. I feel like upping the anti in every way I can. It's all cyclic anyway, next week I might decide I only feel like doing tags, or two colour pieces again. It's just about being honest to what I feel rather than fitting a perception or an expectation. As Doze Green said, "It's about destroying and rebuilding."

wouldnt mind seeing some more of your abstract stuff ?

hell yeah man. that Doze Green quote is dead on.

Archived