(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And then shit like this ^^(sire and zem) is the shit keeping Derby alive and has been for aslong as ive been on this thread. A tip for all you 'wonna-be-grafters' out there, have a look at the time and effort these lads(sire and zem) put into their work. This high standard of painiting doesnt happen over night as you obviously think. They've taken years to master their can control and the ability to produce a piece of work which deserves respect....

sire and zem dont keep this thread alive, or derby, the thread is dead and has been for along time, and whatever is posted on here, will never be a true representation of the scene. the thread died thanks to members who have been enrolled for less than a year.

as for time and effort, yes, they have and do put it in, but taken years to master? zem hasnt been painting long at all, and he got to his standard through practice, and not being a clown on our forum! afew people could do with taking a note out of his blackbook, and go paint. serious. you'd be shocked at his age and the timescale this dudes been painting. although i would say, a certain other writer may want his "m" back.

You underestermate me flips, i no hu zem is and i no how old he is, also no how he got into doing graff.

If what people such as sire zem faze hech opi etc are doing to Derby isnt keeping it alive then i dont no what is... Explain#

I no Derbys graff scene isnt the greatest and hasnt been for along, long while.

You underestermate me flips, i no hu zem is and i no how old he is, also no how he got into doing graff.

If what people such as sire zem faze hech opi etc are doing to Derby isnt keeping it alive then i dont no what is... Explain#

I no Derbys graff scene isnt the greatest and hasnt been for along, long while.

to be fair, you didn't say shit about faze, hech, or opi when you were talking about Sire and Zem keeping derby alive, and where as it is the most credible and aestheticly appealing flick that this thread has seen in a while to say that the two of them are keeping derby alive is a little far fetched, at least it is when you consider the amount of illegal work that either party is putting into derby.

not that i'm bitching or having a go or anything about that, what they do is up to them and to each their own,etc etc. i'm just simply stating that to be regarded as keeping a scene alive, you need to be putting in a fat amount of illegal work.

and even though it isn't any of my business, those throws you're so ready to talk shit on have the fundamental letters and style of throws, and they were very obviously done with a mouse, to be honest mate i've seen you big up flicks of stuff that i wouldn't even compare to what i leave in my toilet before going to work so chill on the hating.

i'm honestly shocked any of you get this worked up about this "thread". its the internet.

turn your computer off, get your cans together, and go out painting already.

those throws you're so ready to talk shit on have the fundamental letters and style of throws' date=' and they were very obviously done with a mouse, to be honest mate i've seen you big up flicks of stuff that i wouldn't even compare to what i leave in my toilet before going to work[/quote']ana.gifclap.gif

i'm honestly shocked any of you get this worked up about this "thread". its the internet.
internet = serious business :D

Imagine a city where graffiti wasn’t illegal, a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. WHere standing on a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a living breathing thing which belonged to everybody, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it’s wet.”

Imagine a city where graffiti wasn’t illegal' date=' a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. WHere standing on a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a living breathing thing which belonged to everybody, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it’s wet.”[/quote']

-banksy

nice idea in theory - but gawd, can you imagine it in practice?? as if derby doesn't look bad enough already :yuck: :D

Imagine a city where graffiti wasn’t illegal, a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. WHere standing on a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a living breathing thing which belonged to everybody, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it’s wet.”

YOUR A FUCKING PRICK!! GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE!! FUCKING FAGGOT!

lets all post tags. that will make things alot better.

tut tut

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS IT WILL BE POINTLESS BCZ I AM NEVER CUMIN ON THIS THREAD AGEN AND IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO REPLY TO IT YOU ARE GAY.

NICE 1 PEACE XXXX

Archived