(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Them boards on that park are a complete mess...Wouldnt be surprised if they take them away from you!

Nice sire and mobs!

all im gonna say on the matter is this..if you gonna go over people at least fill the whole space and at least go over with something better! sorry but i agree them boards look a total mess now!;)

faze and hech... its true you should of coverd the boards but on the other hand i think you did a nice job... and babania how is the faze dub not better than the flair???? im sure any one can tell you that the faze is better! any ways keep getting up derby.. p!

if you know me then you will know i wasnt referring to the flair dub!;) .also i been doing this shit that long i dont need anyone to tell me whats up with graff mate!! anyway im too long in the tooth to get into internet i will let my painting do the talking!:D

sire and mobs, no comment needed, you know whats what.

But them stocky boards are horrible, both sets of flics!

Oh, and dont try and live off of your old reps boys, you've still got to put in the performance!

take your tongue out of sire's arse nite or whatever the fuck your writing this week! lets see soem of your erm 'burners' then shall we? No thought not!:rolleyes: oh yeah as for putting in the performance I done my bit believe..niggas know niggas know....

Archived