(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOPE PSB why u posting sketches up on brick slayer when theres a paper chase thread also why is your bombing name the same as your name on 12oz.peace

sorry man. i think this was for me. i just wanted to add a bit of colour man and i never had anything i wanted to put up at that time, and the names thing. the graffman inc is my company and 120z name sire is what i am known by and as for bombin i dont tag its pointless for me ive established my name in the 80s ( But if i did bomb i would use niether of the above ) hope thats answered ya question mate. peace sire

haha fuck you asshole your a knob and a waste of account on 12oz? toy? paint off? come mansfield then shit head

LOL

:scream: :scream: :scream:

seriously you shouldn't be so quick to run off your mouth on here. you might live to regret it in real life.

but i'm not gonna get into an argument on the internet, complete waste of time.

keyboard warriors lol.

icon999.gif

:rolleyes:

learn to read bro, the guy was blatantly abusive

are you retarded you fucking toy!

haha fuck you asshole your a knob and a waste of account on 12oz? toy? paint off? come mansfield then shit head

so um, yeah ... this is boring now

learn to read? ha, well i'm not reading anything your writing, because you dont write anymore, you just sit on the fence, observing this bullshit thread, with your whackass comments, give me something to read and i'll read it, but dont do it on here, do it with colours. failing that go make Ontherun "regret it in real life"

25 posts on this new page and no graff pics!:confused: :mad:

Theory, posterman, output and whoeva...why dnt u go make a derby thread in the 'Third Rail' then you can talk and piss each other off as much as you want...;) :p

Come on drb.. soljah on through the frezin cold bitter weather... :cool: lol Get paintin n get pics!

Archived