(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

Wheres the control?

Wobble bobble...thats what i mean..Some wak ass shite..Im only being a critic for arts sake..Free speach and all that...That is wak,its getting worse!Arent you ment to get better control,over your mediums..with time,rather than the obvious opposite..!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wheres the control?

Wobble bobble...thats what i mean..Some wak ass shite..Im only being a critic for arts sake..Free speach and all that...That is wak,its getting worse!Arent you ment to get better control,over your mediums..with time,rather than the obvious opposite..!!

hmmmmm some one needs 2 grow up!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The content of the ART!!has killed the thread..Ive seen some good in this thread,ive also seen mostly bad!!!

Self promotion gets its critics!And so it should....Art for ARTS sake?

Never be bitter by someone,who thinks different...Outside the box!!

Graffs always been that!! That rocks,Thats wak...And so on.............................

doesnt matter if your putting up all the time,or you put one up once a year its all about the content...With art!! Weak skills,self promotion!!And you ask?Why theres critic's!Its always been like that...Its not a personal attack..

Its about art!You like it or you dont...

Keep at it,if its in your blood then PEACE....If its hey'everyone look what i did last saturday...then fuck that shit...

GRAFFITI AS ALWAYS BEEN SELF PROMOTION AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BEING OLD SKOOL ( WRITING MA NAME IN GRAFFITI ON THE WALL! ) OUT FOR FAME E.T.C ITS BEEN TWENTY YEARS SINCE I ROCKED A BASEBALL CAP WITHA FLASH OF LIGHTNING AND THE WORD BREAK ON IT AND IM STILL HERE IN THE PHYSICAL FORM. ITS NOT ABOUT ART ITS ABOUT LOVE ALTHOUGH I EXPRESS MY SELF THROUGH IT. TH REASON I POST IN THIS THREAD IS TO REACH THE YOUNG AND UP AND COMING AND TO SHOW I STILL GOT LOVE AND IM STILL HERE NOT TO BE ACREDITED ON WHAT I PRODUCE. A CRITICAL EVALUATION OF SOME THING IS TO BE THAT,"CRITICAL" THE WORDS SHIT TOY LAME WAK IS NOT ART JARGON. LETS NOT GET IT TWISTED. LETS TAKE MY LAST PIECE I POSTED. I AM MY OWN WORST CRITIC.. THE FORM IS NOT BAD THERE COULD BE SLIGHT STRUCTUAL CHANGES. PRETTY GOOD USE OF COLOUR ALTHOUGH PROBABLY OVER USE OF BLACK SLIGHTLY UNTIDY OUTLINING BUT CONSIDERING THE SIZE NOT TO BAD THE PIECE NEXT TO IT TOOK 15 MIN SO THAT SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF HENSE BEING A CHROME IN A LEGAL SPOT WASNT REALLY THAT BOTHERED JUST SUMMIN TO THROW UP WITH THE CHARACTER. I'M INSPIRED BY ARTIST' SUCH AS VULCAN, KASE2, BANDO IS A LEGEND, THE CROME ANGELS OLD SKOOL LONDON LETTER CONSTRUCTION AND WILD STYLES IS THE BUSINESS FOR ME AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED WILL ALWAYS BE. YOU GOTTA LOVE THE NEW TECH STUFF BUT WE ALL CANT BE A DAIM AND I WILL PROBABLY NEVER REACH THAT STANDARD. MY HISTORY IS WITH THE OLD AND SO IS MY LOYALTY. TAKE BLADE FOR INSTANCE BASIC AND CLASSIC GRAFFITI WRITING BUT STANDING ALONG SIDE NEW MELLENIUM WRITERS HE STILL ROCKS SHIT. SEE ITS ABOUT STYLE SO IS ART, INDIVIDUALITY LETS ALL BRING SUMMIN DIFFERENT TO THE TABLE. I WILL KEEP SOLDIERING ON AND ONE DAY IT WILL COME THE WAY I WANT IT TOO. P! SIRE..CKS

Old Skool New Skool....True Skool....just paint people. I just come back from Scotland todayon train and checking out each city the train passed through. All i can say is Newcastle smashes it people, people should Derby tracksides more....Ncastle was BOMBED!

What you doin in Scotland Jimmy!!? haha..

you get a nose bleed goin past Chesterfield!!

OK DERBY! this is going to be my last post on 12oz, as from today i return to the old skool. the days b4 internet i think its about time i kept a bit back for my self and stopped selling my soul to the devil. www = 666. because i feel it should only be used as a tool and not something you need to make your next piece for. To many people live the internet life and not in the real world. The absorbtion of peoples time consumed by the beast is mearly a wolf in sheeps clothing. " life is something that happens when you are busy doing something else " FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME, I WILL KEEP DOIN MY THING AND YOU WILL KNOW WHERE TO REACH ME. Peace and one love! sire ( The Graffman )

retiredbm0.jpg

OK DERBY! this is going to be my last post on 12oz, as from today i return to the old skool. the days b4 internet i think its about time i kept a bit back for my self and stopped selling my soul to the devil. www = 666. because i feel it should only be used as a tool and not something you need to make your next piece for. To many people live the internet life and not in the real world. The absorbtion of peoples time consumed by the beast is mearly a wolf in sheeps clothing. " life is something that happens when you are busy doing something else " FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME, I WILL KEEP DOIN MY THING AND YOU WILL KNOW WHERE TO REACH ME. Peace and one love! sire ( The Graffman )

gone.jpg

Archived