(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No doubt someone will start moaning about sketches / computer shit being in the wrong sections
lol yeah they probably could, but the thing is, the derby scene is so small that to make a load of different threads wouldnt be worth it, may as well keep it all in the one thread?

Found a couple of things myself earlier, will scan them in soon, i didnt find much but at least i'll be able to post something worthwhile except sarcasm or grammar corrections :D

nice one chaser, like that character at the top mate fresh love.krs ya comin on with them illustrator drops. This thread should be changed to the ultimate beef thread cuz lets face it i see more her than the local butchers. i hear what ya say about moans of sketches in the wrong thread but if its from the derby region it shouldnt really matter whats posted.

wouldntofhappenedinourdgx5.jpg

oi graffman ... fix up your grammar man, "have happened" not "of happened". i would have expected better from you!

when will you people learn :mad: :D

Seriously though, check your pm's, see if you can help me out with something. thanks

icon14.gif

sire and mobs, no comment needed, you know whats what.

But them stocky boards are horrible, both sets of flics!

Oh, and dont try and live off of your old reps boys, you've still got to put in the performance!

Hey Night Nurse im still waitin fo your burners!:rolleyes: Oh yeah thats right you aint got any I forgot..why not save your money and buy yerself some crayons and a colouring book? or better still go back to skateboarding or whatever the fuck you were into last month:D

CkS soldier....since 87 and still standing!!

QUOTE=theory;4978315]...

fuck it... edited cause some people have no sense of humour whatsoever :)

HAHAHAHA, I GOT TO ADMITE THEORY IS SUCH A FUNNY GUY HIS COMMENTS CRACK ME UP, NO SENSE OF HUMOUR, MATE YOU CHATTING BOLLOCKS, STOP WITH THE BIG I AM AND FIX UP. NO COMMENTS UNLESS THEY ARE NEEDED FROM YOU!!THAT OK DARLIN:crap:

Archived