(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fuk it, its not like they can find who you are thru your computer can dey??!

HAHAHA

i can't wait till all you toy fools get arrested and give up your new "fad" of being "mad-wicked-cool-graff-taggers". :lol:

it's been said over and over and over and over, i'm pretty sure that there's no hope for you tools 'cause you don't seem to take heed of any advice, you know there was a time when fools like you would get their shit jacked on the regular for being at spots toying shit up. shit's changed alot, and rather than taking advantage of how easy it is to get good paint and hook up with more experiance writers and progress, you choose to plaster everything you can the first time you ever touched a can of paint, flick it and put it on the internet so you can beef out other toys on 12oz. do you not realise that no-one wants to see your first ever piece painted in your own garage or on your bedroom wall or whatever?

fuck, i don't want anyone to ever see my first piece, shit was diabolical. if you last in the game with the name you write now, you'll check that first piece on here and want to shoot yourself. some of you people have no common sense.

I couldnt have put it better myself terror, ive given up trying to give advice cos people do not listen, like you say most of these people will get bored of being 'mad hardcore graff bombers' over the next year and will have moved on to their next fad! I blame the graff shops for making it easy for them to get hold of decent paint to go mess up the place with. Years ago you had to be dedicated and put a lot of effort into writing, now any chav with their weekly pocket money can get hold of good paint and call themselves writers...It adds a little bit of cred to themselves if they can say they are a 'bad hardcore tagger' to all their mates, just like the little chavs who wear their ASBOs like a medal of honour! Damn thats my rant over for today...someone post some flix for f**ks sake....

so true^^

Ther's jus too many ppl out ther who are jus going through 'fazes' of wanting to be 'Mad tagger bombers' and have no intention of doing anythin decent...and its just ruining it for the rest of us... tut tut... Come on opi..we need you! TOY KILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :D

says the infamous TUE bad man and is your intention of doing anythin decent spraying fences and vans and drawing cocks, not posting for the sake of it just gets a bit shit when every page is bitching about young toy writers going through fazes which zone and noia probly are but there are actually young writers in derby like my self and others that take notice to the older headz advice and are dedicated to graff

Zomone P.

HAHAHA

i can't wait till all you toy fools get arrested and give up your new "fad" of being "mad-wicked-cool-graff-taggers". :lol:

it's been said over and over and over and over, i'm pretty sure that there's no hope for you tools 'cause you don't seem to take heed of any advice, you know there was a time when fools like you would get their shit jacked on the regular for being at spots toying shit up. shit's changed alot, and rather than taking advantage of how easy it is to get good paint and hook up with more experiance writers and progress, you choose to plaster everything you can the first time you ever touched a can of paint, flick it and put it on the internet so you can beef out other toys on 12oz. do you not realise that no-one wants to see your first ever piece painted in your own garage or on your bedroom wall or whatever?

fuck, i don't want anyone to ever see my first piece, shit was diabolical. if you last in the game with the name you write now, you'll check that first piece on here and want to shoot yourself. some of you people have no common sense.

appl.gif appl.gif appl.gif

^^^LOL. If I had some pics I'd post em. Note to myself: MUST PAINT DERBY SOON. Oh gosh I'm talking shit now... oh well. Big up all crew, CKS in ya area, gonna be large, gonna smash it, respeck to man like Cwoc, Dave The Mod and all the Stockbrook mandem.

you didnt say p! man :heated: :lol:

STOP POSTING POINTLESS CHIT CHAT, IF YOU'VE GOT A PICTURE POST IT, THE POLICE ARE CRACKING DOWN ON GRAFFITI SO DONT BE SO DAME RIGHT OBVIOUS, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GET CAUGHT? BECAUSE THE WAY YOUR GOIN THERES GONNA BE AN ASBO SLAPPED ON YOUR FUKING STUPID FOREHEAD !! THE BEST WRITERS IN DERBY ARE THE ONE WITH THEIR HEADS DOWN AND LETTING THEIR WORK DO THE TALKING. FROM THE TIME YOU START GRAFFITI AS THE 'TOY RUINING DERBY' TO THE TIME WERE YOU'VE BLASTED OUT A SIK PRODUCTION ON THE BACK OF THE OLD TRAIN STATION YOU'VE GOTTA WATCH YOUR BACK. DONT SAY ANYTHINK ON HERE YOU WOULDNT IN A ROOM FULL OF POLICEMAN

EASY.................

Archived