(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hase!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Hasp.........

Down the Infamous,Sawley Alleys.....Which most of it has been knocked down,for a long time now....R.I.P....Some good shit down there over the yrs.....

Anyone got any......................

dare i say it.....RAC......stuff...from.L.E...Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...LOL.

Not the wank disney shit from Derby road!

early 1993 to be precise the London line up was 'skore' 'drax' 'kilo' with 'dvise' spectating that day..representing the home team were pors, mobstar and emit, the days action can be viewed on one of the early Visual Graffix videos (4 or 5??) that the man kilo used to produce. The following day saw a visit to Notts city when the southerners represented at Clifton Bridge and also saw a 'rough' piece getting dogged for his (ahem) earlier misdeeds...In all a good weekend was had by all...

Their was a little extra done too by the South Team,;)..Still,cold day,lots of smoothrite original,Drax with his exotic brands from far off European lands....and i think it is VG4.

I have seen the pigs watching 5 lamps.
yh sounds 2 me like some ones givin the pigs info coz bone got caught they jst turned up at his door witch is proper dodgy?dnt like that graff scene at the min (2DODGY):o gonna keep cool for abit p!!!!

Archived