Uk Freights

want!mc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

know that is "horrible" i cant reach on them mother fucking ews, and i am aware of rain man from down south i sean many a tag dub and even rooftop pieces in camdon town, but i dont really care im all the way up here in north east and have been writing rain for 4 years im not about to change now and people know me for this word. peace out.

yo

I dont think that Rain is wack, Its on a train, its running this guys name around the country and it got you talking didnt it..

Peace..

http://www.local-yard.com

Less talking shit wheres peoples pictures..

What a load of fucking balls, its all the flicks of this thread, and most of them arnt even your flicks they are from fotologs and shit.

What a load of fucking balls' date=' its all the flicks of this thread, and most of them arnt even your flicks they are from fotologs and shit.[/quote']

You obviously have not looked at the site properly there is over 500 flics on there that is not on here, and yes some flics have been on this thread but thats cause ive taken them,

see thats whats wrong with 12oz, dicks like you with a keyboard and no idea. :shakehead:

^^^fuck off wanka alot of them flicks are on fotologs you knob

Ha Ha another keyboard warrior, did I say the flicks are not from peoples photologs, NO I said alot are from 12oz and there are alot more besides,

check ya self

I can see you havnt posted any flics but have a lot to say.. Dick:

:shakehead:

i think yas shoud give wantwantwant a break, hes kept an amazing uk freight thread ful of fresh pictures and they are not all taken from fotolog because there is a daylight shot millionz of threads back of a freight that i havnt even got a pic of. keep up the good thread.

i think ya should give wantwa

You two aint worth shit and dont know shit,

As you can see Ive been on the scene from before you was born,

So take your bitch ass comments to somebody who gives a fuck about you,, like I say post flics of your stuff and impress, small talk does not impress anybody.

Archived