partying in portland...

oddio1

heres a little pm i had with our friend peter298.......

im a coward? listen asshole, you go around throwing words towards me that are just the same as what i have said to you. you are trying to get a rise outta someone who doesnt care. my happiness is seeing ignorant fucks like you devoting their wasted lives worrying about some paint on a wall. i have a high paying job in an industry you wish you could be a part of. i make more than you ever did and i pay your social security so eat my fucking dick. i am as found and liberated as i will ever be and more than you ever were. debate is for idiots like the president and congressmen who dont do shit just talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk. i take my quite, non-detrimental, voice to the streets to make dumb fucks like you understand that we dont like you, we dont agree with you, and think that you are the reason we as a society are soo fucked up. now either say what you need to to my face or shut the fuck up asshole. i live my life, i am heard, and the proof is that people like you are listening and offended in your quaint little bubble you call a life. job well done id say.

Sucking dick may be high paying, but I would stop short of calling it an industry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
doesnt matter if he did 5 tags in portland or 5 million dudes a beast he lives graffiti while you my friend type about it.

Hahahahahhaa best quote I've read in a while. ADEK is a monster. I was up in Portland a few months ago, saw an ADEK hollow and I thought to myself "Well, Portland is fucked." That guy is a monster.

adek is ok and i do like some of his tags just dont like his fillins and how the arnt perportioned..tko is a bunch of gang members and they put writers in it ..how stupid ..theres like 500 people in it..he would be better if he didnt write that crew..just alone...thats all i ll say ..sence every one an here is on his nuts..hes stupid going all crazy obviously hes not planning on staying around here for a while..he hot already..