partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What are you guys talking about?!

i remember the rules of "the game" that AROMA

1.graffiti is about biting everyones stuff

2. creativity is a big no no

3. hipsters are welcome, if your jeans don't fit a 12 yo then you should go home

4. always buy laks or montana when you start

ect.

the list goes on and on

i mean if we weren't supposed to bite where would the letters come from

True that but on the real I didn't bite towels throwie it's just weird that we have basically the same style but whatever I'm not thrown that style up anymore I already got a new one

whoever towel is honestly has no talent cuz towers style kills that plus its not a bite.. all u fools are fucking dumb stay in the eastside u fucking scrubs westside is where its at fuck all of u haters OMA til i die fuck you

fuck all u hipsters u can suck my dick your not fucking gangsters like u think u are. ur fucking punks and thats all u will ever be. if u think that doing graffiti and throwies in the streets is getting u anywhere u are wrong. HOD is the only crew that would have something going for them and i guarentee any LA crew would destroy them get a fucking real job u fucks or use ur skills for something that will make ur future greater. fuck all of u punks ur nothing to me

You're gay

• Like 1

Mindblower: aroma surgeon general and tower are all the same spoiled bitch biting Montana buying strictly sw toy tryna make it look like someones got his back it ain't working. I'll just stay posted on my high horse over here on the east while he dreams of me wishing I could be a real westhills bomber sucking on his little pasty nuts

sike towel is a toy ive never seen that shit before.. and a lot of throwies look alike u dumbass.. plus tower kills towel that shit is toy as fuck

Haha towel. Crushes Oakland and layed it down on seattle pretty hard expand your mind the world is a lot bigger then what side of portland you think goes harder

Step 6

Add color and depth. Layer color over your initial working outline. This will give body to your design. Once you have done this, go back and add darker shadows and highlights to give your image depth.

Read more: How to Do Graffiti Murals | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2094177_do-graffiti-murals.html?sms_ss=google#ixzz0wMSyi4G7

True that but on the real I didn't bite towels throwie it's just weird that we have basically the same style but whatever I'm not thrown that style up anymore I already got a new one

Haha towel. Crushes Oakland and layed it down on seattle pretty hard expand your mind the world is a lot bigger then what side of portland you think goes harder

graph started in portland and does not exceed the 503 area code