partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not funny

and not true

jerkin is the new harlem shake,krumpin, hyphy/go dumb dance, or whatever recent dumb trend shit theres been

but srsly...why the fuck are fools in this thread always talking about jerkin???

not here in Portland some get hyphy,but alot of them suck and just try and get girls

believe me I know as a first hand witness

found on the ground

nyuf.jpg

this is sick, chueys seems to keep getting better all the time

why would you let some guys clothes and the way he dances bother you? it's not like it's being shoved in you face, it's just what a few people decided to do with their time. i'm sure there are plenty of people that would say graffiti is a stupider hobby than dancing (even the stupid dances). i'm not saying it is, but it's a little hypocritical for people on here to be calling out other hobbies, when you partake in one that's not all that kosher in the first place.

i don't jerk, i don't wear skinny jeans, and from now on i don't share my opinion on the internet, just saying.....

while I see what your saying,

If I may I think I can speak for this thread when I say that the "hate" comes from the stereotype,

and stereotypes have a certain amount of truth to them.

The whole "hobbies hateing" shouldnt matter I think that Portland has enough beef as it is.....