partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo saterday the 23rd gusto 3A,BHL,GSB show in tacoma,WA @gallery 38

its a benfit to raise money to keep him out of prison

roll through have some drinks kick it there will be music probably a dj and tons of other art

gusto will be doing a installation on one of the walls also

gallery 38 #(253)292-1627 call for directions or other info

Thanks for posting flicks but seeming it's not your shit in the pic who fucking cares about who stole it shit happens all the time pick something else to bitch about

and I just went through your flickr quit taking pictures in the yard at night

Yes'm Master. Forgive me Master.

Seriously? A fucking graffiti writer is gonna tell someone else what to do. Practice what you preach outlaw. Fuck all that noise and kiss my ass if you believe it. But you'll have to refresh my memory, cause I don't remember flickin at the yard at night more than a few times . Take your own advice and pick something else to bitch about.

and as for the Raer flick. True, I didn't do it, but I found it and flicked it and I don't think a little credit is too much to ask for. I'm not trying to charge money or make a million bucks doing this and I'm happy people can check out my flix and enjoy, thats what it's there for. I just think it's a little weak personally.

Yes'm Master. Forgive me Master.

Seriously? A fucking graffiti writer is gonna tell someone else what to do. Practice what you preach outlaw. Fuck all that noise and kiss my ass if you believe it. But you'll have to refresh my memory, cause I don't remember flickin at the yard at night more than a few times . Take your own advice and pick something else to bitch about.

and as for the Raer flick. True, I didn't do it, but I found it and flicked it and I don't think a little credit is too much to ask for. I'm not trying to charge money or make a million bucks doing this and I'm happy people can check out my flix and enjoy, thats what it's there for. I just think it's a little weak personally.

2mfgqbq.jpg