partying in portland...

oddio1

you always say your moving and you never go, or you come back right away. why are you so frantic to leave this place. seems like you want to go ANYWHERE but here. indiana?? seriously???? you hate portland enough to put yourself in INDIANA?

i dont hate it here, i moved here over 10 years ago and im getting bored and wanna see new shit. Im gonna go help out my mom for a while workin on her house and shit. and the other half of my reason is cause I'll be close to a bunch of cities Ive been wantin to check out and I will easily be able to see them from there.

I hope i dont end up coming right back, that will suck cause im selling off and donating everything i own except for a couple bags of clothes and stuff and my bike. I really doubt that will happen again, im stoked this time I have a lot of plans.

** actually i take it all back its because of that video that got posted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ya know? Like you and your buddy chue, get together, and do a real ill production, show fools what its like to be a true artist

I called my boy chuey to ask him who he has been pissing off in the pdx? when i told him people were talking shit on him on 12oz his reply was...."i don't pay attention to what they write about me on the internet, i just measure it in inches". keep talking!

How u dudes get those skinny jeans on:confused: :confused: Them shits are too tight, crazy how everyones looks the same nowadays with the skinny jeans n vans on;)

they either ask they're sisters

or there has to be a manuel that comes with it ...

this whole jerking thing could be one of the signs for the 2012 thing

award for gayest name in graffiti and worst graffiti in pdx goes to FUNBOY

why would you write that???

funboy is a slang term for a gay male prostitute. serious, look it up

the worst part about it is that he sometimes writes vrs or mls

i hope that he's not rightfully doing this or portland has really hit a new low...

maybe he was at jerkfest???:confused: :confused: :confused: