partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
for some it's a hobby, for some it's life. hobbyists don't diss on the lifers.

you have no idea who you talking about. that guy you call a hobbist has done more dirt than you, gone coast to coast multiple times and got up in places youve ony seen on tv. just stop. graffiti is a hobby that IS a lifestyle. so you all need stop sounding dumb

you have no idea who you talking about. that guy you call a hobbist has done more dirt than you, gone coast to coast multiple times and got up in places youve ony seen on tv. just stop. graffiti is a hobby that IS a lifestyle. so you all need stop sounding dumb

it was a general statement dipshit, i said 'hobbyists dont diss lifers', i wasn't referring to him so cool your fucking jets and don't talk like you know me.

*bump that character.

and mine was to everyone on here.including you who are freaking out cause he said "its only graffiti". guess what, it IS just writing on walls. some people gotta realize that and become cool with it.

and i dont care who you are or what you write buddy, i really dont

get the fuck out of here, it's not just writing on walls, and its idiots like you who are ruining what used to be a great scene. im done with you, discussion is over.