partying in portland...

oddio1

ya it really is unique.

iv never seen someone so original. the way he takes an uglycool 'r, and transforms it into possibly the most hideous piece of stepped on moose shit i think iv ever seen. i wont even say the letters name in the same paragraph as this hipster homoedian, he doesnt deserve dogfood in his bowl.

go piss on the newspapers down the hall hairdew. and take the black out of your head lettuce, its reminding me of cancer.

graffiti cancer. and the life you live.

i hate you.

hahaha well said!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ya it really is unique.

iv never seen someone so original. the way he takes an uglycool 'r, and transforms it into possibly the most hideous piece of stepped on moose shit i think iv ever seen. i wont even say the letters name in the same paragraph as this hipster homoedian, he doesnt deserve dogfood in his bowl.

go piss on the newspapers down the hall hairdew. and take the black out of your head lettuce, its reminding me of cancer.

i hate you.

not sure if i've ever agreed with something more in my life.

BUMP KING GIMER.

ya it really is unique.

i hate you.

my cum your stomach. get over yourself.