partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My dicking bad...maybe it says you need to eat a brick of thizzzzzz to chill the FUCK out!!!

And how is that not my business...The reason I'm on this thread is because I like to see graffiti in portland and discuss about it. THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING!!!

P.S. I figured out what it says. sorry im a NOOB but everyone was once.

THIS IS GOING TO SOUND GAY BUT ITS TRUE...

you probably know more about graffiti than me, you're probably older than me so unless you want graffiti to die with you, you need to take youngsters under your wing!!!

THIS DOES NOT APPLY IN THIS CASE because I do not do graffiti but IN GENERAL you need to be nice to youngsters if you want them to carry the torch.

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GROUCHY!!!

Also check out: http://www.spinnaface.com ... rumor has it that triel and tomb are behind spinnaface ... but most likely just a rumor ... still this spinnaface sh!t is hella funny ... and dope music tooo ...

http://www.spinnaface.com

http://www.youtube.com/spinnaface

http://www.myspace.com/spinnaface

yo, i was watching the second movie and uh ya, you guys aren't really gonna believe this but my house is in that video. weird

My dicking bad...maybe it says you need to eat a brick of thizzzzzz to chill the out!!!

And how is that not my business...The reason I'm on this thread is because I like to see graffiti in portland and discuss about it. THATS WHAT THE IM DOING!!!

P.S. I figured out what it says. sorry im a NOOB but everyone was once.

THIS IS GOING TO SOUND GAY BUT ITS TRUE...

you probably know more about graffiti than me, you're probably older than me so unless you want graffiti to die with you, you need to take youngsters under your wing!!!

THIS DOES NOT APPLY IN THIS CASE because I do not do graffiti but IN GENERAL you need to be nice to youngsters if you want them to carry the torch.

STOP BEING SO ING GROUCHY!!!

preach doyle

Almost definitely not Triel and Tomb making the spinnaface videos, i know dude who makes those videos (indirectly), and unless theres something about him i don't know, he never wrote graffiti. I could be wrong though.

Ya you probably right ... like I said most likely a rumor ... I just heard that from a friend of a friend's girl friend ...

To doyle: Are you in the Fucking 6th grade? But im not one to talk... dude bro, 8th grade is dope let me tell you.

I'm basically just talking to "Dean Moriarty" and obviously "Bert" has nothing productive to say. If you want to diss me, do it intelligently, have an argument and don't just say "You're stupid." Becuase if you do, we'll just have another few pages of shit talking.

ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE IS TALKING INSTEAD OF PICTURES BUT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE TALKING LETS TRY TO MAKE IT INTERESTING!!!!!

I'm basically just talking to "Dean Moriarty" and obviously "Bert" has nothing productive to say. If you want to diss me, do it intelligently, have an argument and don't just say "You're stupid." Becuase if you do, we'll just have another few pages of shit talking.

ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE IS TALKING INSTEAD OF PICTURES BUT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE TALKING LETS TRY TO MAKE IT INTERESTING!!!!!

You fucking little piece of shit. Why don't you take your cumsoaked diapers right on out of here........ Oh sorry, I thought for a minute I was blacktooth. I take it all back. Proceed...