partying in portland...

oddio1

do i need to resurface so soon you little degernerate enema spoon fed anal slags. i was so proud of you all the last page or so. what with both the 90`s reality check and even the sentences strewn together by your little semen soaked paws i was reading. i even let the few petty attempts at grinding me slide to prove my point of if you speak properly and think correctly ill leave you little decrepid suburban mommas boys alone.

and to blobspierre, though for only a brief minute when you thought you were me, did you happen to notice the size of your penis grow about three inches and realize that the life up until that momment has been a complete and under both disgrace aand embarresment.

just a thought pierre. oh and say hi to francois while your at it, no, actually, punch francois in the face you red little pubic hair you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My dicking bad...maybe it says you need to eat a brick of thizzzzzz to chill the FUCK out!!!

And how is that not my business...The reason I'm on this thread is because I like to see graffiti in portland and discuss about it. THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING!!!

P.S. I figured out what it says. sorry im a NOOB but everyone was once.

THIS IS GOING TO SOUND GAY BUT ITS TRUE...

you probably know more about graffiti than me, you're probably older than me so unless you want graffiti to die with you, you need to take youngsters under your wing!!!

THIS DOES NOT APPLY IN THIS CASE because I do not do graffiti but IN GENERAL you need to be nice to youngsters if you want them to carry the torch.

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GROUCHY!!!

THIS FOOL SAID GO EAT A "BRICK" OF THIZZ...MAN YALL ARE SOME DUMB ASS KIDS THAT ACT LIKE THE BAY IS PART OF OREGON OR SOMESHIT...GET OFF THE BAY SHIT AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT SOME TRIEL AND TOMB AND NOT SOME OMG CRAP...GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT AND MAKE UP SOME PORTLAND SLANG..:lol: :lol:

THIS FOOL SAID GO EAT A "BRICK" OF THIZZ...MAN YALL ARE SOME DUMB ASS KIDS THAT ACT LIKE THE BAY IS PART OF OREGON OR SOMESHIT...GET OFF THE BAY SHIT AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT SOME TRIEL AND TOMB AND NOT SOME OMG CRAP...GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT AND MAKE UP SOME PORTLAND SLANG..:lol: :lol:
actually dre bourght it with him when he stayed for a couple years