partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck Detor

Fuck detor and iglo and all their friends because they are incredibly bad at graffiti. get off of 12oz and take your beef to a small town in the midwest. who likes your graffiti? do you even like your graffiti? It is sooooo fucking ugly you dont know how much I hate to see it around town i want to throw up all over it. you dont understand anything about graffiti you suck I hate you fuck you! stop doing graffiti! what gave you the crazy idea that you are good enough at graffiti that everyone should see it? No one says "wow thats really cool" when they see your work, because its sloppy and a cheap imitation of stuff thats already been done by someone who is way better than you. ive seen you IGLO you think you can get respect by crossing out TMR but since you dont understand graffiti, you dont know why TMR is so much better than you. you just hate on them cuz everyone else does and they are way way way way better than you. you write IGLO, thats what eskimos live inside of that is not a cool name. Get off 12oz stop doing graffiti and shut the fuck up I hate you.

Quick Rant:

I really don't like seeing all that UWC and PBS self-promoted and plastered and self-bumped all over 12oz.********This website is my favorite procrastination device, while I'm at work, already hating life because my desk job is fucking mundane as shit.********You are making my day worse than it might already be.********Please try to make this forum interesting for the rest of us...like everyone outside of your crew of two or three sidewinding rookies. Take it how you like, it's just my two cents.********Which are not worth shit, really...just thought I'd share.********

Bump to the real flick takers and vandals.