partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so i went to flick some shit and ran into a photographer and some breezy doin some sort of photoshoot...dood emailed me the flicks...thought id post

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

metro is rolling over in his tiny little grave. no diss to the fella at all, he did what he did and did it with a lot of skill and grace, but you butcher that style sooooo bad its horrible. graffiti is so much more fun now, but i miss the good old days. if you would have painted that shit down at prankland or cd back in the day fools would still be laughing, but its 2007, nibble away gay! p.s. youre a fag, thats what this comment meant. ill be back in portland very soon, say bye bye to your graff training ground, im going over it all with non hiphop fillins and tags. word son, shits gonna be mad whack when all your phatty burners get cold blasted over dawg. fucking white guys i tell you

hey hammerheart....if e-beef is what u want, u got the wrong dood SUNN...im not gunna stare at my keyboard and think of shit to clown u with, or edit my comment 10 times till i fell my burn is sufficient...whatever makes you sleep at night cuzin...And did you create an alternate name just to bitch and moan at anything I post???..Another example of a little bitch hiding behind his user id...HOLLER AT ME ON SOME "REAL" SHIT..........i smell pussy!

And for the record..metro was one of the dudes that inspired me to write like a decade ago, we kicked it...fuck ur criticism...funny thing is, i probably know you, its ok, if wearin a mask is how u get down so be it..i guess i just dont understand............hate on

metro is rolling over in his tiny little grave. no diss to the fella at all, he did what he did and did it with a lot of skill and grace, but you butcher that style sooooo bad its horrible. graffiti is so much more fun now, but i miss the good old days. if you would have painted that shit down at prankland or cd back in the day fools would still be laughing, but its 2007, nibble away gay! p.s. youre a fag, thats what this comment meant. ill be back in portland very soon, say bye bye to your graff training ground, im going over it all with non hiphop fillins and tags. word son, shits gonna be mad whack when all your phatty burners get cold blasted over dawg. fucking white guys i tell you

not so sure if I´d compare this to metro....