partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

new page?

^that knock is not dope. its completely wrong. i cant see anything right about it.

somebody flick the adek and peel and something else. its by the mall kinda.. its where the bzerk and viger and vrs and something were.. the big wooden fence thing with those condos and the overpass..

yeahhhh so i cant explain it very well, go fuck yourself.

^that knock is not dope. its completely wrong. i cant see anything right about it.

somebody flick the adek and peel and something else. its by the mall kinda.. its where the bzerk and viger and vrs and something were.. the big wooden fence thing with those condos and the overpass..

yeahhhh so i cant explain it very well, go fuck yourself.

a- i couldnt agree more.. not to hate.. but dont give props where they arent even close to being due. and b- you explained it fine.. i know what your talkin bout.. just been too busy to get down there, and probably wont wake up ealy enough monday to catch it before the buff...

oh and PETE.. if you still come on here... you should know... you are no better that the writers you are buffing... its one thing to buff a wall where a business owner is to lazy to do so.. at least the 'ugly graffiti' as you call it, is covered up.. but now you have gone and painted on peoples wood fences on they're houses... which stands out much more and wont fade.. and when they get around to sanding it off, its going to be that much harder.. your one of them now pete.. its too late now.. your brown mark is no different than a tag.. when we see a buff mark by you it stands out as yours.. you are just as guilty.