partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow. well see heres a prime example of Portlands Notorious Reputation for HATERS. i mean i understand sum aint feelin it but god damn yall are just sum str8 haters. sall good thouhg cuz none of you fools would talk that shit off this forum. i guaruntee that hit me up on the email or PM Pollutedmindskrew@yahoo.com & we can handle that hatin and bullshit talkin off this forum?????? i aint about to talk shit to anyone else. yall know my email shoot me and email or sumthin and ill personally give you my name and address/phoine number and lets see yall come to the spot and run them mouths.

im not expecting that but i clearly stated "Constructive Criticism. not "hey fag yor shits hella whack" i come online to get my shit heard not argue with a buncha emo fags. so like i said above if anyone really has sumthin to say get at me. we can handle it. cuz i know i aint no fake ass fool sittin behind the screen. if fools wanna talk shit and theyre in town whats crackin. its nuthin to me. i just dont like the negative comments. i'm saying you could just be like "im not feeling it" not talk a gang of shit.

u just look dumb saying that under a new name. and why am i so bad. its not my fault you copied one of the most popular rappers out dooooode. that young buck song has been out for a minute. thats like me rapping about being in the club, with a bottle full of bub. and my hand on my snub :^D :^D <===========8 no homo hahahah

man i had that idea soon as that grillz song came out. not my fault i aint got no fucking studio to do it in soon as i get an idea. and that wasnt me posting under a diff. name faggot. like i said dogg if you think your so tuff whats crackin??? ill fuck any of you fools up. and if i cant do it i got sum1 that can. so shiet we can get sum felony fights shit crackin????