CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Live tag was there 1st bitch, that's my hood. You faggot fuck nothin in here has anything do do with you, mind your biz bitch and play your role, you queer fuck. Leave these crews threads alone, I already told you if you got beef I'll meet you any place any time. Take it to the street and leave the CHI threads and crews out of it.

You claim you rep hard but when shit gets tuff walk with your head down nigguh

fony faggets

why is it all the time its the dork ass nigguhs claim that they rep and are big and bad

go act hard in your crib or around your boys

not in reality

real nigguhs do real things, real nigguhs dont snitch ,real nigguhs dont lie for a bitch,

real nigguhs get rich

You claim you rep hard but when shit gets tuff walk with your head down nigguh

fony faggets

why is it all the time its the dork ass nigguhs claim that they rep and are big and bad

go act hard in your crib or around your boys

not in reality

real nigguhs do real things, real nigguhs dont snitch ,real nigguhs dont lie for a bitch,

real nigguhs get rich

that last thing you said is stupid.. are you rapping a verse from a song? anger stop trying to get hard white boys with tough names, who gives a fuck if these dudes know your female? did they jump bones? fucking starting internet beef.. post some flix of her lets see if shes worth the argument...

Next Time You See me say something then!

I'm always down and repping!

Scared little Bitches, typing hard all safe at home in your mom's basements!

Yall bitches make me laugh!

its actually in his moms attic.. she stay in the basement or lower part of the house.. hahahaha come on anger post some her bent over shots.. we know you got em!

FUCKING NO-NAMES SOUND LIKE SOME REJECTS WHO ARE MAD CUZ THEY AINT UP TO PAR TO RUB SHOULDERS WITH THE C M K GODDS..NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY WAS REJECTED..

FURROCK ALL MAD CUZ C M K WONT BE HIS FRIEND..HAHAHA

AND THAT NO-LIFE FAGGOT TRYING TO RUIN THREADS AND BURN UP NIGGAS..ALL MAD LIKE A BITCH CUZ NO ONE WILL BUY WHAT HE'S SELLIN..HAHAHA

GET A LIFE BITCHES..YEAH ITS A C M K WORLD AND Y'ALL JUST LIVING IN IT..

JUST MY OBSERVATION ON THE SITUATION

Dude no one wants to make friends with you cmk nigguhs

really! Just a bunch of homo's trying to act hard with there boys but when approached one on one they tend to run..Just trying to make a statement when you act hard you got to be hard and earn a rep..But I'm just wasting a bunch of space right!..

If you know who this is then why not approach the situation..

That will be the day when one of you so called bad asses approach a nigguh one on one....square up nikkuh..Your life's are in neutral...

Archived