<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: <<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>> Today, 04:58 AM

Re: <<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>> Today, 05:02 AM

Re: <<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>> Today, 05:09 AM

Re: <<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>> Today, 05:13 AM

Re: <<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>> Today, 05:23 AM

John Hodgman: PC Guy from Apple Ads Way Smarter Than Mac Guy

justinjohn.png

Radar interviews John Hodgman, you know, the PC Guy from the Apple ads. And reading it makes me feel just stupid. You know he works for the Daily Show, but did you know he's a full fledged NY Times Magazine editor and writer, and was a reporter for NPR's This American Life? Justin Long, the Mac Guy, is best known for working with Lindsay Lohan in Herbie Fully Loaded, Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball, and his cameo on That 70's Show. Well then.

I guess PC users are really smarter than Mac users. (flame on)

Actually, he's a Mac guy, so I guess its the other way around. (blazing inferno on)

John's Mac-love, as chronicled in an interview in The Phoenix...

I bought the very first Mac, or convinced my father to buy it, in 1984. I used it through high school and college; it was the first computer I used outside of college, then I went though a brief period of exile during my corporate years as a professional literary agent, where I was forced to use a PC . . .Mac has always gotten the design and the interface down pat. They just know it. PC's efforts to emulate this, and its constant failing, and its self-satisfied arrogance about it being the most used platform in the world, all of that made it very easy to craft a character who, while he is a boob, and often concerned about how he comes off, at his core really feels bad for the Mac. Is really so delusional to believe he's much cooler than the Mac. The whole reason they're standing in that white room is because he's trying to help the Mac out.

YO I CANT DO ANYTHING FLASH RELATED. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP? I CANT REINSTALL THE SHIT EITHER IT KEEPS SAYING SOME SHIT ABOUT THE PLUGINS FOLDER NOT BEING THERE OR SOME SHIT. HELP A NIGGA OUT B. I NEED YOUTUBE AND SHIT LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE.

NIGGA! REINSTALL YO FIREFOX, FOOOOO.

THEN TRY THAT FLASH SHITS>

yes reinstall firefox if that does not work do this

do a system restore from a few days before shit hit the fan

go to start /run/ paste this

%SystemRoot%\System32\restore\rstrui.exe

press enter the system restore program will come up just select a date before stuff started going wrong and press restore the computer will restart and will do the system restore

Zune — $249.99 On Nov. 14

"As expected, Microsoft has dropped their price on the Zune in response to Apple's recent iPod updates. Ars Technica has an article that discusses the Zune's use of Microsoft's prepaid 'points' system for songs. Will the masses notice the difference between an iPod and a Zune? Will they want the FM and wireless capabilities?" The Zune lists for $0.99 more than the comparable iPod and songs from the Zune Marketplace will cost just under $0.99.

?

i got the GL instead of the G because it's got linux instead of vxware.

not really worried about getting hax0red though.

the wrt54g having linux is a good thing. lucky for you, you can also implement

open source firmware into your gl.

here ya go, homie

http://www.linksysinfo.org/portal/

join up with them so you can have access to their downloads section.

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

hey for the viewers what the hell do you want to see posted here add yer comments

What Do You Want To See Here

6000 replies in here

the wrt54g having linux is a good thing. lucky for you, you can also implement

open source firmware into your gl.

here ya go, homie

http://www.linksysinfo.org/portal/

join up with them so you can have access to their downloads section.

other way around. from what i understood the GL and GS have linux and the G does not. and there are supposedly problems with the G