Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I felt I short changed ya with the sticker so I didnt think you would paint it, so thats why I did the other one for ya ,but you pulled it to a tee. You dont always have to go off what I drew for ya you can always tweak it to your liking

Well I felt I short changed ya with the sticker so I didnt think you would paint it' date=' so thats why I did the other one for ya ,but you pulled it to a tee. You dont always have to go off what I drew for ya you can always tweak it to your liking[/quote']

i tried to do it to the tee cause i felt that that is at the core of the whole exchange principle.

besides with my admiration for your work any tweaking i would have done might have become a perpetual bite and that i cannot allow

yo ETIPs, i know u did a sick one for me so im trying a fresh new idea for yours. lets try and take these exchanges to a new level. ill definately paint yours. but if i make u a dope one will u paint mine? im still waiting for someone to paint mine.

DSC00910.jpg

HINT HINT HINT

you down wit above u down by law!

lastscan.jpg

that ohana is ridickulous

wheres mine aboveski

Here you go brother... Just thought I'd start something dif.

Had my homie OBAKE do the outline for the "E TIP" then I droped in the

color, and the yea... The rest of it! Hope you like it, take it as a colaboration from NEWKON & OBAKE (DESERT COMBAT FORCES)

etip.jpg

Here you go brother... Just thought I'd start something dif.

Had my homie OBAKE do the outline for the "E TIP" then I droped in the

color, and the yea... The rest of it! Hope you like it, take it as a colaboration from NEWKON & OBAKE (DESERT COMBAT FORCES)

damn bro! you outdid yourself on this one! I couldn't really do too much with those letters sorry about that MR>E. The E-T is difficult. can't wait to see this painted...I still need to paint a few exchangessss!

Archived