Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skarz..thats a recreated one so he drew it again haha faken KRAZY MAN!! id never do that...faka got some dedication and shit :D

Yah I knew it was recreated but it was originally manifested by goser... thats what I meant? haha! miscommunications!! lol.

i got to da top of da triangle first!!!!!

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bite?? anyone could have thot of that kind of S

but if you think its a bite than atleast hes biting off of people that are good right???

i could really care less but whatevers my OPINION

krazy i aint trying to blow up your head but i have better respect for you than a lot of kids starting out because you always try something different and fun

thats what its about

naw man i aint that type of person to get big headed and be like "Oh a guy gave me props on the internet!!!!!"......uncle rival has been a big help, he inspires me a lot and i thank him for that hahaha but i aint shit in the game..yea i get up once in a while but not as mich as before...everything is so hektic now....:D

yo skars i finished it and ill try and post it but its on my camera phone, took it before LUK painted over it...ill post it later ons

naw man i aint that type of person to get big headed and be like "Oh a guy gave me props on the internet!!!!!"......uncle rival has been a big help, he inspires me a lot and i thank him for that hahaha but i aint shit in the game..yea i get up once in a while but not as mich as before...everything is so hektic now....:D

yo skars i finished it and ill try and post it but its on my camera phone, took it before LUK painted over it...ill post it later ons

I like see da buggah!!!???

Archived